[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts aus-bro's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: lul.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
Thoughts aus-bro's?
>>
>>155704045
Just saw it less than an hour ago. Great job by Yamada, she's got an eye for visuals.
>>
>>155704045
Yeah, nah it was pretty grouse, aye.
>>
Made me want to throw another shrimp on the barbie and grab another Victoria Bitter ya cunt.
>>
>>155704111
Trips confirm. I miss the movie subplot and all the character development it brought with it. Eyebrows-kun might as well not even be in it.
>>
Were the subs slightly out of sync for like 10 minutes in the first bit of the movie for anyone else? Triggered my autism so bad
>>
>>155704198
It was out of sync a few times.
>>
>>155704181
This was my only issue of the whole thing. So many little aspect from the manga are included and then just not expanded on in the slightest.

Tell me, why was the "I love you/Moon" scene even included? Their romantic relationship (or whatever there was of it) wasn't explored in the slightest. I feel like they missed out on a lot there.
>>
>>155704045
Never seen it but second girl from the left looks like a cutie.
>>
File: 1491436763815.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491436763815.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>closest showing is more than an hour away
>>
>>155704248
I wanted to strangle her, but she has her moments.
>>
>>155704243
>Tell me, why was the "I love you/Moon" scene even included?
Crushes are a part of adolescence. They don't have to go anywhere though.
>>
i want to kill myself/10
>>
>They finally made reference to that brazilian cunt in the last 30 seconds of the entire thing
>Everyone in the cinema confused as fuck
What was the point?
>>
>>155704298
Speaking of adolescence, when is Yamada going to work with a different theme?
>>
>>155704045
Thinking of going to see it on Wednesday. Is it worth it?
>>
>>155704353
Absolutely yes
>>
>>155704353
It's anime kino
>>
>>155704243
It's honestly just a nice scene. I also missed the the MC interacting with everyone at the festival, treating asking him how he is and about Shoko as their X's fall off.

Also I imagined the X's to be red. Really threw me off when I saw they were blue.
>>
>>155704353
Yeah, go for it. Do it soonish because I don't think it will have the same success as Your Name, so it won't end up showing for four months.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.