[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What weird habit did you get from anime, /a/non? I instinctively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: clannad_14_kotomi_bow.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
clannad_14_kotomi_bow.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
What weird habit did you get from anime, /a/non?
I instinctively bow when I apologise or thank someone. Can't help it, it's like "Fuck, I did it again". People don't understand.
>>
When nervous, embarrassed, or uncertain — or lying — a character will sometimes rub the back of his head/neck with one hand, often with a patently fake grin or laugh accompanying the gesture. It appears a lot in manga and anime as a simple way to show off someone's character or how they are feeling
>>
>>155702659
I was about to post this.
>>
>>155702731
He said "anime", not "reddit".
>>
File: SUZ_ALA03a~ipad.png (211KB, 912x792px) Image search: [Google]
SUZ_ALA03a~ipad.png
211KB, 912x792px
>>155702659
>tfw I do this too
>>
Instinctively looking around when I sneeze because I know somebody somewhere is talking smack about me.
>>
I start some sentences with "ehhhhh". Probably too much rakugo
>>
>>155702659
Is this socially acceptable? I do it all the time.
>>
>>155702880
I often say "eto" when I pause mid-sentence. It actually makes sense in my language so nobody notices it, but I definitely didn't do that before animu.
>>
I close my eyes when smiling happily like a small girl.

>>155702659
That's the only reason anime exists, to get people to do that. They're up to something.
>>
>>155702659
>>155702731
>>155702773
>>155702834
>>155702839
>>155702839
>>155702880
>>155702927
>>155703001
>>155703015

you guys are disgrace to the world.
Autistics.
>>
Bleach gave me a fixation with hands and eyes.
It's just the way Kubo draws them and uses them, I had never seen anything like it anywhere else and the ones that try to copy it (Kyoukai no Kanata) feel off. It's like the very motions they make have immense power. This page is an excellent example. The antagonist gathers swirling masses of darkness and directs them with a single gesture, yet Aizen swipes them away with a slash of his sword. It's like all the power of the characters is literally in their hands.
>>155702731
That's /v/, not anime.
>>
I do the victory hand sign in photos.
I also bow.
Ehhhh is common for me.
And there are a shitload more habits, most of them quite subtle, I picked up from anime.
>>
>>155702659
People do that in real life too, you know. I've seen CEOs and university lecturers do that shit.
>>
File: file.png (596KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
596KB, 704x1024px
>>155703093
forgot my hands
>>
>>155703001
what language is it?
>>
>>155703786
Russian. Literally eto means "this", and is a common parasite word, like "like" in "She's, like, twelve".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.