[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Infinite Ryvius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 16734.jpg (48KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
16734.jpg
48KB, 225x321px
>>
>>155701303
>>
Pretty refreshing. I still remember the rape and yandere.
>>
>>155701303
my memory of this is sadly fading so it will need to find it's way onto my backlog on later date.
>>
>>155701303
Lord of the Flies in Space. I liked the end though, it was positive and showed how our actions has real determining factors on where we end up in life.
>>
>>155701303
Underrated
>>
>>155701303
Don't want to embarrass you but that there's Gundam SEED.
>>
>>155701303
it was ok
bunch of shitty characters
then there's that one pedo side character who goes through hell for his wilful, even killing her boyfriend, and gets her in the end.
Not even sure why I finished it honestly, though I did like how it ended minus that creepy shit.
>>
The MC Kouji is hot, did he have any shirtless scenes?
>>
>>155703323
>wilful
waifu*
>>
>>155703345
hmm I can't remember for sure.
He's also possibly the least important mc ever in an anime.
>>
File: 1488400405251.jpg (403KB, 1908x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488400405251.jpg
403KB, 1908x2000px
>>155701303
very good anime, i nejoyed it a lot, the psychology of the characters is always thoughtful, their evolution is satisfying and the political themes are quite red pilled :3
the combats are quite realistic. this is some truthful science fiction, half the time they didnt even see what happened, they had to use ''combat solids'' and the sonar, so thats quite legit. plus how not to love blue and the edgy crew ?
litterally there are no bad characters, the show is very nuanced in that they all have qualities and some very evident flaws; this is clearly the work of an eligthened mind, a supreme samurai
>>
>posting infinite shit
>>
>>155705029
>>155705029
ecksdee
>>
File: stupid_sexy_space_edgelord.png (495KB, 638x768px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_sexy_space_edgelord.png
495KB, 638x768px
>>155703345
No, but his brother does. He's hot too and might give you an armpits fetish.
>>155703394
More like the most bullied mc ever
>>
>>155703394
>>155705029
>>155707734
Fuck sorry guys, I always get their names mixed up, I was actually talking about Yuki.
>>
>>155701303
It's an absolute garbage anime. Completely ridiculous devoid of rationality and common sense, and no, the "they're just kids" excuse doesn't hold up because they're mostly young adults. The ending is even dumber; it could've at least illustrated the consequences of a cast full of idiots but it can't even do that and it ends with a happy ending that's about as forced as a black hole.

Those who say it's Lord of the Flies in space are idiots who are completely incapable of understanding what made Lord of the Flies so great.
>>
>>155709648
>Completely ridiculous devoid of rationality and common sense

You just described 99% of Anime.
>>
File: 1488577200482.jpg (182KB, 789x789px) Image search: [Google]
1488577200482.jpg
182KB, 789x789px
>>155709648
>15-16 yo kids trying to learn the astronaut trade
>your instructors die, and you have to fend for yourselves
>you and your friends are waiting to get rescued while being identified as terrorists in all of the galaxy and attacked. in the meantime there is a lot of violence onboard
>institute rational structures like the point system, the chain command, the power dynamics on board
>psychological effects of the gravitational component of the ship is canon - the captains of the enemy fleet are shown to become mad
>each character has a set of values and rules that are easy to accept and to respect, but because of the gravitational component, they become a caricature of their former sleves as the series progress, like ikumi that becomes ''punished ikumi, a man with a black rash guard'' or koji that gets more indecisive
>they are TEENAGERS

>HAHAHA THERE SO RETARDED XD
go back to your moe shit, you plebian, you dont deserve the pretty stuff. leave it to the smart boys
>>
>>155711798
>>psychological effects of the gravitational
I don't remember this part at all, I guess it's time to rewatch.
>>
I felt sorry for Lucson throughout.
>>
>>155701303

Excellent through and through.

>>155711798
This man gets it.
>>
>>155701303
Pretty awful
>>
>>155711798
>15-16 yo kids trying to learn the astronaut trade
Do tell why this was a story in the first place? Not enough with Gundam and all the other shit with the exact same idea?

It also doesn't change the fact that they're beyond retarded even for their age. It's not even realistic, just painstakingly idiotic.

Keep greentexting instead of offering thoughtful, properly articulated analysis though, it just further proves this show appealed to braindead morons like yourself.
>>
>>155715524
But you definitely seem dumber than them.
>>
>>155715589
Whatever helps a braindead retard like yourself sleep at night I guess.
>>
>>155715720
Seriously though, you really do just come across as a whining idiot. The characters aren't stupid, it's you.
>>
>>155715567
(You)
i did answer your critics
dont sweat it though, the lesser minds have the numeric advantage in this world. I am sure you will be able to find enjoyment in other animes that appeal to this large demographics, be it with ''moe-shit'' or some mildly stimulating shonen
>>
>>155715567
Are you the same anon who has been shitting on this show for years? I admire your dedication, if nothing else.
>>
>>155716513
>animes
>moeshit
You're not helping yourself here.
>>
>>155716020
You come across as a completely braindead idiot completely incapable of defending his favorite show.

>>155716513
>i did answer your critics
Like a retard, yes.

>dont sweat it though, the lesser minds
Sure thing kid.

>>155716771
Nope, I watched it once a couple of years ago and have criticized it on /a/ like once before.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change the fact that you're a moron for thinking it's good.
>>
>>155716513
>animes
Oh, no wonder you enjoyed it; it's probably the first time a crossboarding idiot like yourself has been exposed to anime not called naruto/bleach/dragon ball z.
>>
>>155716884
>doesn't change the fact that you're a moron for thinking it's good.
This thread is filled with retards, it seems.
>>
One of the best sci fi shows in anime, love how huge the cast was yet they still manage to make all of them develop gradually through the series even down to the random comedy relief characters you see in the background like the guy with no clothes.
>>
>>155717532
>this is the type of idiot this show appeals to
>>
File: 1487593709390.png (196KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487593709390.png
196KB, 600x600px
>>155716830
>>155716884
>>155716954

>'''animeS haha he doesnt know one linguistic convention he must be wrong and must not know the medium well enough !!!''

i answered you, let me state it clearly for me, brainlet

>attribution works in two ways: whether a behavior results from the innate character of a person, or from a particular situation he s in
>the characters act retarded
>they might be retarded OR the situation makes them retarded
>the students are some normal average students at the beginning, but when they are exposed to a possibly fatal situation ( read: stressful) AND are under the psychic influence of a technology that drives you to excesses
>we can infer from this that the most reasonable conclusion is that they are not retarded, and that we can ascribe the cause of their actions to their situation

THERE YOU GO, a refutation !

but hey, i forgot that 4channers are autistic, so thoroughly unable to predict or understand the emotions of others. It is not surprising that all of you prefer to watch shows with moe characters to live by proxy a loving relationship in a fantasy world and alternatively to be with someone that has to exagerate her expressions so that you autists can better read her current emotional state. you dislike this anime because you lack FINESSE. plebs gonna pleb. at least now i know how to use the word ''anime'', but your shit tastes, them, wont evolve for the better !
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.