[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tRSbSKM.jpg (575KB, 958x1398px) Image search: [Google]
tRSbSKM.jpg
575KB, 958x1398px
I didn't expect this to be as engaging as it is. I'm glad it's been doing well in the rankings lately.
>>
I hope they do have a long term plan for this. Up to now, it's clear all the story was planned beforehand, so they could inject random clues here and there.
>>
>>155700614
>>155700746
The most important is what would happen after the children's escape. Will the author be able to keep the quality of the story?
>>
>>155700746
Part of me genuinely wonders what it would have been like if it were a bottom-ranking 13-chapter failure. Probably no ditches around the walls.
>>
>>155700614
I'd read it even if it was shit because of the artist.
>>
>>155700614
I still remember the doombringers predicting this would be killed in 8 chapters, because "Nips have shit taste".
>>
>>155700746
Supposedly the entire story was provided to Jump editors in outline form before the manga was greenlit, and the editor stayed up all night to finish it.
>>
>>155701028
Honestly, I found their stuff here a bit weaker than their Pixiv stuff. It's not bad, but some of the faces are a bit gimpy. Ray and Norman don't really look 11.
>>
>>155701093
It'd be a combination of time pressures and with regular art you can choose an easy angle whereas in a manga you have to do lots of hard angles.
>>
>>155701125
Posuka's best stuff seems to be landscapes and all that. Maybe once the kids are out of the farm they'll have more time to shine.
>>
>>155701067
That's actually believable, but considering wsj's approach they'll probably push for a self-sustaining infinite story, which is much harder to keep consistent.
>>
>>155701067
>Supposedly the entire story was provided to Jump editors in outline form
No, it was only a summary of the first 15 chapters three years ago.
>>
>>155701348
Makes me wonder what they can do after the kids escape. Will it go battle manga? What can they do?
>>
>>155701426
Adventure, stealth keikaku's, escape from a bigger place?
Battle wouldn't fit the story and would be the first warning to drop the boats.
>>
When it inevitably gets an anime adaption, who do you want as the seiyuu?

Emma: Ai Nonaka
Norman: Mutsumi Tamura
Ray: Ayumu Murase
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.