[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Rememberthis.jpg (208KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
Rememberthis.jpg
208KB, 800x628px
Remember this?
Apparently most of the spoilers were wrong. The true spoiler is this
Yes the student council girl and the tennis girl like Sun, but they start liking MC after the truth about Sun has been revealed.

MC told his harem that he chooses everybody. He outright tells them he won't be satisfied with one and that even though polygamous marriage isn't allowed, there's no rule against having multiple girlfriends.
>>
>>155696754
Just read this.
I swear I suggested something like this in a "Share your ideas for an anime" thread here a few years ago minus the cucking part.
>>
>>155696754
>starts with an interesting and original premise
>ends up going the same shitty route as literally every other romcom ever
What a shame.
>>
>>155696754
No literal unapologetic spoilers

Sun likes glasses girl.
Glasses girl likes MC.
MC might not actually like anyone, though there are a few moments where he does get flustered by Pres and Tennis, but also for Glasses.
There is no bullying.

Basically the story just jingles around with "how much of a nice guy is Sun", and "how much of an ass is MC really" and "how much do any of the characters even really know about each other.
>>
>>155696950
What? I thought Sun was supposed to be a fucking asshole.
>>
>>155697019
He might be confused. There should be an illustration of volume 5 where the girls are angered by this declaration
>>
>>155697126
>>155697019
No no I mean yes but no

Spoiler guy forgets that Sun actually did think MC was out to cuck him. It's a petty thing stemming from the middle school incident but he was acting (in his mind) justified.

The rumors weren't spread by any of main cast, and the rest put a stop it before anything major happens.

>>155697126
Also no I think (cause I've only read till 2) that was caused by MC declaring his harem route intentions.
Which is understandable. Not every female cast is TLR (and as of now like half of the cast wouldn't go for it)
>>
Ok so wait.

Sun is actually just as much of an ass as the MC? And the girls feelings for him start to falter and go to the MC instead?
>>
>>155697631
After they get to know him better, yes.
>>
>>155697631
here's a quick rundown of what actually happened
>sun and girls are out with mc for group date
>girls starts having an argument
>mc tries to salvage it
>fails
>sun being dense finally took notice of it when things are getting hot
>everyone finally chills out when sun shouted
>mc is miserable
>but glasses girl smiled at him
>girls like sun more and praise him more
>they praise the sun
>>
I can't wait for 2020 to come and the school romance genre to decline.
>>
>>155698172
>>155698210
So which is it?
>>
>>155696754

>the truth about sun

So he's really a massive faggot that hates the MC and wants to cuck him?
>>
>>155698305
Nah Sun was accidentally cucked. A girl he liked in middle school used Sun to get closer to Joro
>>
>>155698357

Yes he was cucked. So in turn he wants to cuck the MC. Is the scene where he was crying a ruse?
>>
>>155696754
Makes sense, I refuse to believe this reached 6 volumes with the MC having such a hard time.
>>
>>155698438

I meant this as a question. Do we get inner monologues of Sun?
>>
>>155698295
Both glasses loves him, the other girls are in a wavering phase.
>>155698438
He doesn't want to cuck the MC. He just overreacted cause he thought he was being cucked again because the MC poorly explained that he wanted the leftovers, or rather failed to say that he wanted the leftovers and it wasn't some double cuck master plan.
But yes he is a bit of an asshole, but so is MC.
>>
>>155698513

>both glasses
There are two glasses characters?

Also do we get to see the girl in middle school?
>>
>>155698619
Whoops my bad.
I was originally gonna type "both girls are wavering, but glasses loves him."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.