[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wellp my mind is fucked. Just watched neon genesis and end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (878KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg
878KB, 1280x1024px
Wellp my mind is fucked. Just watched neon genesis and end of envangelion. Can someone explain what the fuck? I get the whole producer depression thing but is this all supposed to lead up to something? Are there dots to connect? Thoughts? Opinions?
>>
>>155691564
watch the movie.
>>
>>155691564
>>
>>155691564
But anon who is best girl
>>
>>155691564
Thank god this fucking thread is here I also just finished it I feel so fucking empty
>>
File: 1491285342800.jpg (54KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491285342800.jpg
54KB, 396x382px
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>155691564
Finished it last week. EoE makes other shows feel so much worse now :/
>>
>>155693025
Well i hadnt finished it yesterday.

Its a pretty incredible show desu im just not sure what to take away from it other than deep depression and existential loneliness
>>
>>155695663

They had time and budget constraints for the final two episodes, if I recall, so they're not actually what Anno wanted them to be. They were rushed and that's why they have so many weird things with them. If you watch The End of Evangelion, the movie that was released after, it's more in line with what the original script is, or so I've heard. I enjoyed the show, but I agree, it's very abstract and open-ended. If you watch the movie, it'll probably make a bit more sense, but who knows? Congrats on finishing it though, it was an enjoyable show when I watched it too.
>>
>>155691564
I feel so old reading this thread. Just realized I first finished EoE like 15 years ago. At least I'm still under 30...
>>
>>155691564
>Can someone explain what the fuck?
What specifically are you wondering about? If it's the ending Shinji basically has been sitting alone on the beach for a long time (you can tell from the moon or something) probably months. He probably isn't sure if he's still sane seeing stuff like ghost Rei out in the LCL. Then Asuka shows up on the beach and he strangles her to check if she's real.
>>
>>155700987
i heard there were fuckloads of other seasons and some other movies too. having only seen the original season and EoE is anything else worth watching or is it one of those pale imitation deals?
>>
>>155701265
There's the rebuild movies.
The first movie is literally the exact same as the tv series scene for scene minus the very end, but with better animation. Second movie starts to diverge from the plot of the tv series especially at the end and then the third movie has nothing at all in common with the TV series/EoE.

Although the third movie is kind of disappointing because its whole purpose is to set up the fourth movie that doesn't exist yet.
>>
File: 1352686653818.png (326KB, 657x3213px) Image search: [Google]
1352686653818.png
326KB, 657x3213px
Here you go
>>
>>155701493
Hey that's a pretty useful image. Some stuff is possibly wrong (For example Gendo is killed by Yui before instrumentality since he mistreated Shinji. His body does not turn into LCL) but it's pretty much accurate.
>>
>>155701493
A I N T T H A T S O M E S H I T
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.