[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/'s opinion of genshiken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0689.jpg (280KB, 1615x1557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
280KB, 1615x1557px
i haven't read the manga but season 2 of the anime is pretty good. haven't seen naidame either.
>>
Avoid Nidaime
>>
Favorite series of mine. Also, Madarame is best waifu.
>>
>>155688437
Eh, Nidaime is pretty fun. It's a madarame coping with girl outside saki (forgot her name) and focus on different group of otaku namely the fujoshi group.

But some people adverse to it as it focus on girl otaku with their yaoi.
Something that fortunately i'm a bit immune as my old circle have several fujoshi+fudanshi and we love to mock each other fetishes.
>>
The manga has a fanbase here.
>>
>>155688571
I agree with this.
>>
>>155688437
Repeat after me: "Nidaime does not exist"
>>
>>155688437
Season 1 and 2 were pretty good.

After that is a load of crap. The shipping killed it.
>>
Read the manga. Nidaime is good but you're better reading it since the anime skipped Ougie's development and nidaime's final.
>>
File: BEST GIRL.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BEST GIRL.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>155688437
Hato is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>155688437
Literally the only important characters in Nidaime is Madarame and the trap.
>>
>>155688645
This.
>>
nothing's gonna stop him from reading nidame

the original genshiken is 10/10 the only thing the anime does better or even as good is ohno and tanaka's relationship, and having a top tier OP

nidaime's drama drags and the fact that its longer then the original, but only covers a year is kind of disappointing as well

the fujo talk is basically white noise just like the moe talk was in the first series, and less fujoshi material is actually depicted as opposed to the moe material, there is actually a major romantic interest >>155690010 that is a crossdresser, and that's the main reason why it gets called fujoshit in my opinion not the fact that it's about fujos

>>155690333
Saki, Ogiue, and Sue are all important

Angela, Sasahara's sister, Ohno, and the new characters are just flavor

oh and Ogiue is best girl
>>
I started nidaime without knowing that there were previous seasons, I think i prefer the two first season over Nidaime because of how the characters evolve, but they're both good
>>
Hato's drama felt so slow on a monthly basis. I marathon'd Ogiue's story so I can't say if it would feel the same.
>>
>>155690547
>having a top tier OP
You forgot to mention the god-tier ED.
>>
First generation was better. Second generation still had its moments.
Like SueMada BDSM chapter
>>
File: ogiue-imaginarychainsaw-small.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ogiue-imaginarychainsaw-small.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>155688437
Nidaime isn't as bad as people make it out to be but it's also nowhere near as good. It's very different, tonally.

It's possible I only kept watching because I liked Ogiue.
>>
File: genshiken-944229.jpg (121KB, 800x1231px) Image search: [Google]
genshiken-944229.jpg
121KB, 800x1231px
>>155697194
her story arc in the manga was really great I really wanted her to confront her middleschool "friends" after she had gotten together with sahara
>>
>>155688437
Genshiken has an official ranking of 4/5 Stars.
If I remember correctly.
>>
>>155688437

It was good until it wasn't. And boy wasn't it.
>>
>>155690547
>Sue
>important
She was a one dimensional joke character with barely any development.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.