[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike Euphonium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Late to the party, but what did you guys think of S2? I thought it was pretty underwhelming sequel in the end because of the lack of closure and omitted performance at the Nationals. Mizore's arc made up for it a little though.
>>
I thought it had a great start, then it became a little boring but the Asuka arc and the end were great. Still a solid series and one of the best kyoani to date.
>>
>>155688039
It was shit, just like the first season.
>>
Kill yourself, cancer.
>>
Mizore's arc had a lot of meh but some great moments, the second arc managed to be better than the first season though.
>>
A bit scattered compared to S1 because of all the mini-character arcs but the Asuka episodes were absolutely incredible.
>>
Good. Higher highs and lower lows than the first season.

>>155688101

I loved Asuka's arc (Minako Kotobuki manages to voice best girls in 2 different KyoAni adaptions) but couldn't get invested in the second-years' problems.
>>
Like most others, I didnt like the second year drama,but asuka's arc made up for it all.
>>
File: 1482963325276.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482963325276.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>155688039
Ribbons turned from fucking bitch to top-tier.
>>
>>155688811
FUCKING THIS. I hated her so much in the first season but she got raised to a solid 9/10
>>
It was plain good but that's it.
>>
Reina becoming a side character made me like it more than S1.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.