[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got around to watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: biba.png (928KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
biba.png
928KB, 1600x780px
Just got around to watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
>inb4 slopoke.jpg
I'm not 100% on what this guy's motivation was.

Was it really just that he wanted to fuck up his dad's shit, the rest of humanity be damned? Or is there something else I'm missing?
>>
>>155682713
This is what I got out of it.
>>
>>155682713
>>155682754
What a boring, one dimensional character then.
>>
>>155682865
everyone called this serie shit after he was introduced
>>
Biba would have been a better character if he was a woman. A man with daddy issues is the faggiest thing ever.
>>
KISAMA
>>
>>155683122
almost all guys have daddy issues just like almost all girls have mommy issues. Having issues with the opposite gendered parent is the weird one
>>
File: 1467404474885.png (2MB, 1280x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1467404474885.png
2MB, 1280x1432px
>>155682865
I mean his father's cowardice made him begin to psychopathically hate fear to the point where he'd destroy towns because they protect people so there's that I guess.
>>
>>155685671
Yeah, but what happens when he destroys all the towns? Its shown that most humans can't really fight the kabane. He's going to let humanity die off then? He's got no endgame. I guess he might not care though. But that leads to another problem.

They made him out to be some charismatic leader. But how did he amass so many followers that were okay with that idea. He might have not cared about what happened after, but I don't think hundreds of people would have that disregard as well. Anyone with half a brain (and not naive like Mumei) would see that despite all his talk of destroying fear, all he was doing was killing most of humanity, and destroying the only way they could survive.
>>
>>155686146
>They made him out to be some charismatic leader. But how did he amass so many followers that were okay with that idea. He might have not cared about what happened after, but I don't think hundreds of people would have that disregard as well. Anyone with half a brain (and not naive like Mumei) would see that despite all his talk of destroying fear, all he was doing was killing most of humanity, and destroying the only way they could survive.
Yeah, he wasn't really a good villain
>>
>>155686266
It's a shame, I really enjoyed the series otherwise. I avoided any talk/discussion about it so I really went into it with a clean slate (besides it being compared to AoT).
>>
>>155682653
Emo faggot who wants everyone else to suffer like he and his followers did.
>>
going to the theater on the 26th to watch 210 minutes of the two movies

what is wrong with me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.