[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Abandoning your convictions and beliefs for some semblance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 641013.jpg (104KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
641013.jpg
104KB, 466x640px
>Abandoning your convictions and beliefs for some semblance of human interaction and teenage romance

Was watari sending a message about the future of the series with 8man's arc /a/?
>>
Is this the Berserk of LNs?
>>
>>155644885
Only within the past couple years.
>>
>>155644885
Watari did can the series so he could fuck his seyuu friend so yeah.
>>
What serious convictions and beliefs does a high school teen have? "Hey, I'm not a loser. I choose to be sad and alone because I'm true to my 'convictions'. I ain't no phony." Yeah right, most loners would take friends, a pretty girlfriend, and a vibrant youth in a heartbeat. Because the world doesn't care about your silent and spiteful struggle against it. You're not some romantic antihero, just a social failure doing mental gymnastics.
>>
>>155644823
>Abandoning your convictions and beliefs for some semblance of human interaction and teenage romance

that never happened.
>>
>>155644823
8man's convictions and beliefs are just childish musings about the world though.
>>
>>155644823
Edgy 8man is a facade. The real 8man is the one that loves spoiling his imouto and his kouhai to a questionably affectionate degree.
>>
Yui is going to win anyways. No need to worry about it.
>>
>>155645960
8man realized he was a social failure doing mental gymnastics. He realized that his self destructive tendencies were not good for anyone and that he was too self absorbed to realize it. Now he is just chilling while everyone else is developing around him. 8man hasn't been a shithead for most of the last quarter of the series.
>>
>>155644823
>>155648059
If Yui wins I will riot.
>>
>>155644823
He didn't give up his convictions. He still won't settle for a fake. He's just learned to have some self-respect.
>>
>>155648109
The Hikki bowl.

>>155648154
You better except reality. I will bathe in tears when it is released.
>>
i wished i was 8man
>>
>The year 2017 of our Lord
>People still completely incapable of using their brains to see how a shitty franchise will end
I wish I could be a shipper, the tears would be even more delicious.
>>
If Yui wins on top of Orihime winning, I will have been blessed with two strategic and shitposting victories.
>>
>>155644823
Doesn't this happen in every single thing where the character is somewhat of an outcast/unique/just weird and becoming a normie is the dream and good end?

I'm not really a "REBEL AGAINST SOCIETY" guy it's just strange that even artists in nipland always portray conformism in such an overwhelmingly positive light.
>>
>>155648059
IROHA
OR
DEATH
>>
>>155648327
Yui doesn't have shiposters as fans though.
>>
>>155648482

I'm gonna be real with you, I'm a Yuifag, and I've been known to shitpost from time to time.

Then again, I'm also an associate Orimotofag and Miurafag.
>>
as someone who only watched the anime, what happened to best girl(male) in the novel?
>>
>>155648350
It's not just a stereotype, that's what Asians (especially east Asians) actually believe. They really do believe that people not conforming to society are trash.That's why you see so many action series where at the end they completely retire from fighting and live an ordinary life. It's the same reason you see so many Isekai series where the protagonist gets a great life in a new world but still wants to go back home.
>>
File: 1450984780172.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450984780172.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>155648554
>>
>tfw IRL 8man
>managed to finish HS without forming a harem
>now a NEET and going to die a virgin
atleast I've got a taiwanese basket weaving community to share this feel with
>>
>>155648350
When was conformism ever portrayed overwhelmingly positively in this series? Hayato's group is the picture of conformism and it has all sorts of issues.
>>
sensei or ascent to wizardhood are the only logical choices
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.