[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsuki ga Kirei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2017-04-09-05-10-52.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-09-05-10-52.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>that perfectly captured middle-school awkwardness
Is this the most relatable anime this season?
>>
>>155625996
I want to watch this show but the MAXIMUM SHINY, EVERYTHING HAS A 5 FOOT THICK WHITE OUTLINE artstyle is really distracting
>>
>>155625996
>Is this the most relatable anime this season?
I can't tell, I'm not a middle schooler.

That aside, this sure is the weakest first episode of the season so far. Barely anything happened and all the filters were pretty annoying.
>>
>>155626097
do you have no memory of your childhood?
>>
>>155626166
Nothing other than a big man resembling my father on top of me
>>
>>155625996
Yeah, the first episode was great in that regard. They're not middle-schoolers yet, though.
>Kotarou Azumi and Akane Mizuno became third year students at junior high school and are classmates for the first time

Also, does anyone think/hope there'll be a timeskip? Or that they'll show characters during various periods of their school life i.e middle and high-school? The last message in the chat during ED says "I can't wait to become a university student"
>>
>>155627439
Actually, whoever is texting in the chat is a person who's preparing for university entrance exams.
>>
>gives you tips on music and literature
>buys you a softcore tittymag for free

The used bookstore owner is pretty cool dork.
>>
Cringy as fuck
>>
File: C8zoXD-VoAA5UpY.jpg (185KB, 785x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C8zoXD-VoAA5UpY.jpg
185KB, 785x1080px
Official art also suggests for some timeskip, they look a bit older on the pic.
>>
>>155627439
junior high and middle school are the same fuckin thing anon

well, mostly. i think their start/end years might be 1 year different
>>
>middle school
sounds bad
>>
>>155625996
I've gotten too old for these kinds of shows. At this point I'm just annoyed by how retarded teenagers are and relate more to the teachers and parents.
>>
>>155628409
It's supposed to make you nostalgic for a time when everything was more mysterious and unknown, before you realized love is a meme, a time that only occurs during those few youthful years
>>
>middle schooler quoting dazai
sounds really bad
>>
>>155627907
It supposed to be.
>>
I'd feel more nostalgic if they had flip phones.
>>
>>155628504
How am I supposed to feel nostalgic? The world they're in is completely different than the one I was in when I was in middle school. Notice how everyone is constantly on their smartphones and families don't even interact with each other and just look at their phones 24/7. Kids communicate via some new app and it's a major social issue if you aren't using the app properly.

I never had any of that shit, no one had cell phones when I was in middle school, much less something with constant internet connection. Back when I was a kid people talked to one another and played outside. This show just shows me how fucked up technology has made this new generation.
>>
>>155628832
Just download the damn app
>>
>>155627904
I hope he helps autist(male) hook up with autist(female).
>>
>>155628550
As in Ningen Shikkaku?
>>
>>155628832
Just wait for the next generation of communication. I hope that everyone gets augmented with eye and ear telecommunication devices, then the government can know where everyone is at all times

>>155629236
they will but it will most likely take 12 episodes, then the remainder episodes will be on relationship exploration and the other friends confessing about their feelings for the mains
>>
>>155628504
Nobody wants to remember middle/junior school, literally the worst period of everyone's adolescence
>>
>>155628832
Wow, I just realized I'm the autist now for refusing to use my phone when I'm with friends.
>>
>don't talk about our families running into each other at a restaurant to anyone at school
>its embarrassing

What?
>>
>>155631877

Because middle schoolers are awkward little shits and the writing is emphasizing how cringy kids are at that age--the chuuniboi age.
She's embarrassed by the >implications that could spread that it could've be a D-D-D-DEITOH?
>>
>>155632139
Wow, totally relatable. I sure remember going through this with a gir- oh wait I don't.
>>
>>155632378
>tfw completely missed out on teen romance
>get older
>see all these tight young teenage girls nowadays and just feel a pang of bitterness every time
>>
>>155625996
Made it 3 minutes in and I couldnt watch anymore

The description gives me the impression this will be boring
>>
>>155631877
This >>155632139 and also being out with your parents at all can be embarrassing at that age. It's funny, because she was excited about going out at first until she saw a classmate, and reality hit her.
>>
>>155627439
junior high = middle school anon
>>
>>155632563
>3D
If you wanna fuck a kid that bad go to Thailand.
>>
>>155628550
>He doesn't read Dazai in middle school
>>
LINE
>>
>>155625996
Are these guys more autistic than the Sagrada Reset MCs?
>>
>>155634404
Only the two are. Sagrada has autistic everyone including the staff
>>
>>155634404
I don't think that's possible.
>>
>>155626028
That's the dogakobo artstyle. Personally, I'm a fan.
This is easily one of their worst-looking shows, though. And not just because of the horrid CG.
>>
>>155633915
i was gonna complain about them making up the dumbest possible name for a fictional social network but apparently it's real and pretty popular in nipland
>>
>>155626028
fbpb

It looks so fucking weird contrasted with these ultra-bland designs. There's no way I could watch an episode of this without falling asleep
>>
>>155634797
Anything is possible when you dream.
>>
Is this the blogging general of the season?
>>
>>155632713
Also worth noting that male MC didn't want to get something from the juice bar and changed his order to coffee after he saw the girl so he'd look more mature. The older sister goading the parents and then the parents talking to each other but not giving a fuck while the kids overthink things and get super embarrassed was also quite realistic.
It's cute so far. Very nostalgic.
>>
>>155640964
I hate the coffee meme. It's not like adults stop drinking juice or cola
>>
>>155640964
>the ending part where he sends a message to her and immediately starts punching the light switch

i'm sure you autists in your youth have sent a message to a cute girl for the first time then immediately placed your phone down and paced around due to the nervousness. Love how this show expresses the little things like that.
>>
I never had LINE growing up so the awkwardness was there but I had to be upfront since I couldn't chat on LINE.
>>
It's the OP uncomplete? Also it's weird how Takumi(that fag that cheered for her at the field) and Chinatsu(tan short hair) are not present in both the OP and ED. So it means the main pair is OTP, and the former's existence is to promote suffering
>>
I cant do this anymore. Watching serious slice-of-life shows about highschool/middleschool just makes me cringe to no end.
>>
>>155641171
>ever getting a girls phone number
The most I did in middleschool was touch a girls elbow during a bus trip and I had a woody thinking about it the night after.
>>
>>155628225
But the JCs
>>
>>155641100
I literally cant drink juice or soda as a adult anymore. The sugar content is too high and my stomach starts dumping syndrome which feels like shit. So literally only coffee and water now,
>>
>>155628504
How are you supposed to feel nostalgic when real life is nothing like idealised anime romance?
>>
>>155643184
JCs are best paired with balding, overweight oyajis who get them addicted to cock. My erotic manga would not lie to me.
>>
>>155627992
>timeskip
Something that Kuzu no Honkai can't done right.
>>
>>155643256
Are you diabetic?
>>
>>155625996
Does this have any humor to it? Will probably skip it if it doesn't.
>>
>>155643440
Nope, I'm losing weight rapidly atm. A few months ago I was 370 and I'm 290 currently, I should be 200 in the next few months.
>>
>>155625996
I was an awkward nerd who played videogames and didn't have feelings for girls. So no.
>>
File: 1480725510282.png (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480725510282.png
436KB, 1280x720px
>>155643376
JCs go through a rough time in life so it's best to teach them new things slowly and softly.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.