[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halfway thru this episode and I'm about to drop it holy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: uhhhh....jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhh....jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Halfway thru this episode and I'm about to drop it holy shit. The whole royal selection already looked stupid to a point that I just convinced myself it made sense because "anime", then Subaru made it worse. After all the dying and character development-shit 10 episodes ago, you'd think he'd already have a sense of the world he's in. Instead he went 180 with his character development holy shit. Please tell me I'm stupid /a/, I really hope I'm just stupid and should just kill myself holy shit.

inb4 manga>anime
also I'm not mad, just mildly perturbed
>>
>>155620474
oh anon. You're about to get to the best bit.
>>
File: 1490738218404.png (131KB, 393x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490738218404.png
131KB, 393x348px
that episode specifically was really difficult to watch. so much cringe. subaru sprays pasta all over the faces of the highest ranking people in the world because hes thinking with his dick, claims to be a knight in front of the nations actual knights, agrees and loses to a duel, then fucks up big time by telling Lia "because you owe me". I mean i get that hes stressed out about RtD, but he shoulda just shut his face and been a good little cuck while the nation's finest bullies his half demon waifu
>>
He goes more than full retarded in this ep, I for one skipped halfway it, but it turns out that it brings a great arc and some great development and still more retarded shit , so push on.
>>
>>155620474
I mean, at this point he was on a high horse after knowing he cant fucking die and can bassically fix any problem as long as he keeps dying.
He acted like a retard, yeah, but he was acting under the idea that "if i fuck up, i can just die and try again" which, surprise!

Its the cringest episode, but its worth the paint
>>
>>155620474
this episode was painful to watch (in a good way)
>>
File: kibou.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kibou.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>155622742
>voiced by Matsuoka
this is somewhat bearable now I guess

>>155621180
>>
He did nothing outside of his ordinary behavior the show has been pointing out these flaws constantly while allowing him to scrape by and find success, that ends here.
>>
>>155620474

It was maximum cringe. It would have been forgivable if there was reload, alas...
What the fuck was the author thinking? Is this how japs believe governments and world orders work?
>>
File: Subaru sperg.png (244KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru sperg.png
244KB, 640x360px
>Knight sympathizer

I bet you also make use of your daddy's name.

Anyways, the whole point is that it's difficult to watch. He went full retard in front of the court.

Manga>Anime. Too much skipped shit.

>>155624377
You're not supposed to be on his side on that one, he was wrong to go full sperg. Plus, he was always a cringelord next to Emilia.
>>
>>155624377
No, man, but the whole story it was made as creepy as possible on purpose to let everyone know how fucked up, arrogant and immature he was but then.
>>
File: areyoufeelinitnowmrkrabs.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
areyoufeelinitnowmrkrabs.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Ok, I get it now. I just hope it won't be like SG with Rem going Mayurin or some shit.

thanks /a/
>>
>implying this wasn't the best moment of the anime
come on anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.