[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Show that went to shit fast as hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Episode0.png (2MB, 1575x766px) Image search: [Google]
Episode0.png
2MB, 1575x766px
>Nice show about autistic bureau man doing cool deals that benefits both parties
>Drinking and qt cakes
>Throw that all out in the episode after for AYLMAOO Arrival bs
God fucking dammit
>>
inb4
>b-but the cg is good
The models and shaders are good,
the animation is stiff and ruins it

It's been two years and Etotama is still the only anime to actually have good CG.
>>
based Shindo-kun was in the right place at the right time to make the right negotiation for all mankind
>>
>>155618234
How do you know they've thrown that out?
Can't the bureau man do cool deal with the alien guy?
>>
>>155618234
source?
>>
>>155619793
Sekaisuru Kado
>>155618754
It running at 12 lagging FPS ruins the following episode hard.
>>
>>155618234
Its going to be the same thing but with aliens, relax
>>
>>155618234
Parasyte went to absolute dogshit as soon as Migi fuses into Shinichi's heart
>>
>>155621069
nah, when dubstep started playing as battle theme
>>
>>155620376
It's on 12 fps exactly to make it looking like an anime.
Remember, they are trying to make it looking like anime, not like live action.
>>
File: 1480188964242.png (308KB, 437x308px) Image search: [Google]
1480188964242.png
308KB, 437x308px
>>155621755
>12 fps is emulating anime
are you actually retarded
>>
>>155621755
Nigga, I visited my cousin last summer, and he groaned over Sidonia till I showed him fake 60 FPS, and then we watched the whole thing together.

No one wants fake anime. You go CG, you go 60 FPS.
>>
>>155621955
*in Kyoto
>>
>>155618234
The ayy lmao factor was all over the PVs and you're outright told that the autistic bureau man is unhappy with the trivial stuff he's doing.
>>
>>155618924
That's what the alien wants, yeah.
>>
>>155621069
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.