[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys. This was great!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1463284379601.jpg (37KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463284379601.jpg
37KB, 225x320px
Fuck you guys. This was great!
>>
I haven't seen season two, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out much better considering that the two routes were almost entirely linear and relatively short.
>>
Demmm, this anime is amazing
>>
Is that a fucking Lunarian?
delet
>>
>>155602710
Both seasons are amazing. There's a dip near the end of season 1 but seriously both are nearly flawless
>>
>>155602661

Just finished it, pretty good. Emotional and kind of clusterfuck of a story, but pretty good.
>>
>>155602661

I thought the first season was terrible so I didn't continue.
>>
I watched season 1, liked it for what it was. Been meaning to watch season 2. I just want Rewrite+ and Harvest Festa in english so I can throw money at Key.
>>
The constant use of CG was shit
>>
Now read the VN and realize how shit anime is.
>>
>>155604192
The Anime only gets better after having read the VN. I'm really not sure what your on about. They really portrayed many things much better than in the VN. I finished the VN ages ago.
>>
Dropped it at episode 10~ or something.
It was ok.
>>
I'm sorry for a possible dumb question but after beating the VN I was still confused at the end of Moon, is that Kagiri the "Earth Kagiri" from the previous 5 routes that stood stuck eternally on the moon? With Terra Kagiri another one entirely? Only thing that I couldn't understand.
>>
>>155604978
No, Moon Kagari is real Kagari and all others on Earth are sort of her child.
>>
>>155605256
Wrong the earth kagari are what the Earth summoned, moon and the earth have seperate kagaris and the moon is merly aiding the earth from destruction
>>
This was a shit adaptation.
>>
>>155605465
to say, the Earth summoned Kagari to be decide weather to reset evolution or keep earth as it is. The moon kagari is there to help the Earth as the Earth asked for the moon's aid, Earth was running out of energy to reset Earth's evolution so Moon was tasked to find a solution to Earth survival for the next million or so years as Humans was destroying earth too fast
>>
>>155604978
There's a theory that the Moon was part of Earth millions of years ago. A chunk of rock from Earth turned into the moon.
>>
>>155602661
No you fuck you. It's shit and Key is shit.
>>
>>155602661
I didn't understand S2 at all.
>>
>>155605922
Read the whole VN and you will understand more than we could ever explain in one post.
>>
Only reason I enjoyed it was because I've read the VN. The first season desperately needed another 13 episodes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.