[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching the anime series. I really like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: ainz_and_his_meido.jpg (111KB, 657x960px) Image search: [Google]
ainz_and_his_meido.jpg
111KB, 657x960px
Just finished watching the anime series.

I really like this series /a/. I'm too impatient for season 2 to come out, so I'm gonna pick up the LN.

While I have downloaded the fan translations... I'm thinking it might be worth it to purchase the official english LN releases instead.

Also Clementine a shit for anything other than rough sex
>>
File: 1439442952119.png (145KB, 271x416px) Image search: [Google]
1439442952119.png
145KB, 271x416px
>>155598554
>downloaded the fan translations
>purchase the official english LN
>this post

Mods just delete this one now please
>>
>>155598643
>not wanting to support the creator
>not wanting to read a higher quality english translation
>not wanting a physical copy

Are you even a respectable adult with money?
>>
>>155598643
I found it hard to keep reading on some parts of the LN because it seemed to dwell on certain points for a long time.
>>
File: isekai mobage.png (1MB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
isekai mobage.png
1MB, 1200x628px
Overlord mobage soon, even this has one for goodness sakes.
Also 3 manga translations when
>>
>>155599023
3 translations? What would be the third?

I haven't kept up with the manga.

The web series seems kinda shit, because it's missing characters
>>
>>155599272
Main manga, Oh! spinofff and meido 4 koma movie special.
>>
I still don't understand the fucking premise
>in vidya world
>must find muh friends
>also slaughter and torture innocent people for no good reason
>lmao how many tentacle goat demons can I summon by killing thousands upon thousands of ""soldiers"" pulled off their farms for what they thought was border posturing? I could force surrender without doing it I just want to know lol.

So, does he think he's in a video game or what? He can't consider them real people, under that assumption his friends would think he's a monster.
Is he merely unfeeling/amoral due to being a skeleton, or is his Overlord racial alignment making him chaotic evil?
Because for a no life salary man he's kinda a loathsome piece of shit. I can see why all his friends bailed on him.

I feel like this is a neat series that goes off the deep end because the author can't control his fetishes or is at least relying on selling via them. So like most weabshit in retrospect.
>>
>>155602489
He stayed in the video game until they shut the servers down. But, when the servers were supposed to be shut down at midnight, they weren't. Instead, the video game world became real.

So now he's trying to figure out how this real world works, and how much of his knowledge and skills from the video game transfer over.

>Is he merely unfeeling/amoral due to being a skeleton, or is his Overlord racial alignment making him chaotic evil?

His being an overlord and skeleton is changing him, yes. Automatic buffs apply to him when he experiences strong emotions.

However, I wouldn't say he's chaotic evil, considering he saved that village and so on.

I find the series satisfying because they take it from this angle: it's not your standard conflict plot with a baddie to defeat: it's instead the storyline of an evil overlord taking over the world and it's interesting as fuck.
>>
File: 1479475607251.jpg (205KB, 702x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479475607251.jpg
205KB, 702x662px
>>155598730
>english LN
>support the creator
>>
>>155602754
Why wouldn't he get a cut of an official english translation of his works?
>>
File: AOG.png (2MB, 1400x1095px) Image search: [Google]
AOG.png
2MB, 1400x1095px
>>155602489
I think Ainz himself realises that the hope of finding his friends is slim. It's just another excuse for Sorcerer King to keep moving.

And about forcing surrender without summoning goats, could he really do that?
He could cast some destructive shit on an empty spot right before everyone's eyes, but what will prevent them from thinking that this an illusion to scare them? Like, "why the Sorcerer king didn't targeted us with his spell?" or something like that.
Well, nobody can deny the 180'000 killed people. Demiurge probably made a long list of benefits of committing splat for Nazarick.
>>
File: 1440805758374.png (97KB, 331x332px) Image search: [Google]
1440805758374.png
97KB, 331x332px
>>155602764
>>
>>155602764
because thats not how licensing works
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.