[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to get expelled from the Duel Academy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: 5nVfbglT.png (233KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
5nVfbglT.png
233KB, 375x375px
What are some ways to get expelled from the Duel Academy?
>>
>>155598257
CHILLIN OUT WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE SCHOOLYARD
>>
>>155598257
Having sex
>>
Steal the soul of one of the staff in a Shadow Game.
>>
Raping other students is ok. Kidnapping Mokuba counts as extra credit.

Expulsion worthy offenses include:

-Stealing cards
-Putting a card in another player's deck without their knowledge or permission
-Having Blue Eyes White Dragon in your deck
-Having Obelisk the Tormentor in your deck
-Having Dark Magician Girl in your deck
-Being Joey Wheeler
>>
Sneaking into the girls locker room with a yata deck
>>
What if I throw a party in my dorm at night, with really loud music and dancing.
>>
File: Yugioh003.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yugioh003.png
2MB, 1200x900px
ADIOS EXODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>>
Does putting laxatives in Crowler 's lunch count as a way to get expelled?
>>
There was that Tarzan kid who skipped class for like 5 years and lived out in the wild on the island
Apparently he was still enrolled
>>
>>155598966
Yeah, but he didn't do anything wrong though.
I know that Crowler is such a control freak he'll expel you even if you accidentally walked in his office. He's no fun!
>>
>>155598966
as long as he was still dueling at least every 2 days he should've been fine but man that must make a duelist malnourished.
>>
One time Asuka forced Judai to duel her in order to get him and his friend expelled if they lost even though it wasn't really their fault. What a hot head! She even turned out her brother 's offer of becoming a star just so she can duel. Who is the right mind would turn that down?!
I'm glad she became a jobber later on. Also, that she lost to Yuri in Arc V. This is what you get, bitch!
>>
File: Atticus Rhodes 25.jpg (35KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
Atticus Rhodes 25.jpg
35KB, 480x620px
Remember when Fubuki tried really hard to get his sister to fuck Manjoume?
>>
>>155598438
this
>>
Trying to chain mystical space typhoon to a counter trap
>>
By making an infinite loop out of Magical Marionette AND Butterfly Dagger - Elma
>>
What a crybaby! Crying because he lost his students! Grow up! You're a man! (though I kinda doubt that)
Yuri should teach him how to use the Ancient Gear deck.
>>
File: terror.jpg (28KB, 329x584px) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
28KB, 329x584px
Is using gods card are banable offensive?
>>
>>155598257
Running illegal Weiss Schwarz games behind the Slifer dorms.
>>
Using pot of greed without explaining what it does
>>
>>155598257
Playing shadowverse instead of YGO.
>>
>>155602713
But what does it do?
>>
>>155598257
Studying math.
>>
>>155600307
>mst negates
>>
>>155603324
The magic card, later to be referred to as the spell card, pot of greed is a card that is activated by placing it from the hand onto the field in one of the user's spell / trap card zones. If the player currently is using up all of their available spell / trap card zones, not counting the zone this card is occupying if it has previously been set, this card cannot be used. When activated, the card pot of greed forces the user to pick up two cards from the top of their deck sequentially, an action which can cause a chain. After picking up these two cards, without showing the opponent, the player who used pot of greed then looks at the cards and adds them to their hand. This action is referred to as "drawing", this specific instance of drawing does not take place during the draw phase, but in certain circumstances it can take place during the standby phase via other card effect. After having added the two cards to the user's hand through the process referred to as drawing, the card pot of greed is then removed from the field. The removal of pot of greed is not to be considered being destroyed, nor is it considered to be removed via card effect. After having been removed from the field, pot of greed is placed face up on top of the user's graveyard pile unless another card effect changes its final destination. Once this has resolved, along with any effects that have been chained to it, the turn continues where it left off before the activation of the card pot of greed.
>>
>>155604565
Ha, not so fast.
I chain my de-spell from my hand against your mystical space typhoon.
>>
Using Link Summon.
>>
>>155604880
Too long explain it in three words.
>>
>>155605028
really really op
>>
>>
>>155598257
a deck filled with pot of greed
>>
>>155598962
nah everyone does that
>>
counterfeit god cards
>>
>>155599287
She also offered his sister to Judai. But Judai is a homo in love with Johan and Yubel.
>>
Having more than Three(3) of the same cards in your deck.
>>
>>155598438
>friends
It's crew, faggot.
>>
Continuously fail tests about a card game for about 3 years.

But then you get bailed out because you can draw cards.
>>
>>155598257
not even Dimitri (who fucking stole Yugi's deck) was expelled
>>
I still find it hilarious that after dozens of implied death as well as a fuckton of students going missing such as Bastion, Amon, the entire old dorm from several years ago and for a time, Judai himself, not a single one of the parents of those kids called or asked the island why they haven't heard from their son or daughter in a while? It's amazing the academy wasn't buried in lawsuits from the abandoned dorm alone let alone the shit that went down in the 3rd season. For crying out loud, one student even made a deal with the reaper for top decking powers. Then again, this is the same verse where some parents thought giving their kid a lobotomy was a good solution for his cards setting kids on fire.
>>
>>155598257
Gambling, presumably.
>>
>>155609761
>lobotomy
I don't remember this.
>>
>>155610002
I think that happened in 5Ds
>>
Remember that time when Judai peeped into the girls' bathhouse?
>>
>>155609761
well, Seto Kaiba was the founder and he probably has a whole staff of very capable lawyers
>>
>>155598257
Become a dropout boy
>>
>>155610236
This

You don't fuck with Seto Kaiba,
>>
>>155598257
Probably do something incredibly stupid as placing a face up monster in the spell area
>>
>>155605028
draw two cards?
>>
>>155605028
It lets you draw two cards from your deck to refresh your hand.
>>
Is the anime any good if I don't know how to play the game?
>>
>>155610002
Judai's parents fucked up his head to make him forget Yubel.
>>
>>155598257
Just fuck someone
>>
If I listen to dubstep during Crowler 's classes, will I get expelled?
>>
>>
>>155612589
>shoots cards on fire at shit
how does this assclown not run out of cards or at least the rare ones?
>>
>>155598257
If you ever dare to fix that tilted pillar on the far right.
>>
GAME ONNNN GET YOUR GAME ON
>>
>>155613518
It is symbolic.
>>
>>155598257
playing an actually decent and consistent deck
>>
GOTCHA
>>
>>155598257
Printing out pictures of good cards and taping them to regular ones
Geraint you cunt I still remember
>>
>>155598257
Playing Hearthstone during lectures
>>
>>155615666
But Ryo did that and he was the academy's top student
>>
File: CHAZZ.png (346KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHAZZ.png
346KB, 640x480px
>>155598257
not CHAZZING IT UP enough
>>
>>155615666
Hey Satan
>>
>>155618288
SANDAA
SANDAA
SANDAA
>>
We'll make the grade somehow.
>>
YO
>>
>>155611534
That easy`?
>>
>>155598257
Raping the Obelisk girls.
>>
>>155598257
I always thought of Duel Academy as more of a prison/summer camp sort of thing so I don't think you could. Shit's on some island in the ocean somewhere and is pretty closed off from outside events.

Even if you did do something bad they'd probably just send you home and tell you to come back when you get good.
>>
>>155610405
that's two words and a number, you're expelled for not following his directions.
>>
Question how a simple cheap card ame is enogh to keep it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_dMvnbDR8&t=72s
So is there anyone here who liked pendulum monsters.
>>
>>155613333
Because he plays a Burn deck with cards worth 20 cents.
>>
>>155605028
It. Just. Works!
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.