[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /a/ think of this Pumpkin Scissors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 959487543987.jpg (558KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
959487543987.jpg
558KB, 1920x1200px
What did /a/ think of this Pumpkin Scissors?
>>
The only thing I remember about it is the glass bedpan scene.
>>
Dropped it
>>
They didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
>>
Any of you lads and lasses reading the manga?
>>
The show was really good. The manga goes way beyond the show too bad we are like 16 volumes behind on translations. Also this has an unnecessary amount of child rape.
>>
>>155596692
It was great, until they decided to stretch the ballroom fight for 3 extra eps. This series would have been awesome had it ended with the arc that followed the ballroom fight, since it's also where Randel fights off a tank and they talk about child soldiers and how the war was really crappy for everyone.

>>155599150
Really? I don't remember that from the raws.
>>
>>155596692
Alice L. Malvin is still one of the best professional military women in anime. Ever.
>>
>>155596692
Series needed more doujins for sure
>>
>>155596692
I remember thinking Alice will die if they ever get down to fucking.
>>
>>155596692
was pretty convoluted imo

needs more RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>155596692
>>155598995

Never watched the anime, but read the manga or least part of it, since i ended up dropping it, i liked the setting and the characters, so i really wanted to like this series, but it gets too preachy at times, and villains are often one-dimensionally which i don't really think fits well with the setting or the theme.
>>
>>155602989
I don't know. I'm reading the manga raws and you kinda feel like both sides in the war are really fucked up and only Section 3 has their heads relatively screwed on morally right.
>>
>>155603175
That's kinda what i found weird about the manga, it think it did a good job with the bigger picture, no portraying either side as blameless or righteous, but when with individuals the Section 3 deals with, at least till i have read, they are often just stereotypically evil, and Section 3 always righteous, and the contrast is a bit jarring.
>>
I was only interested in it because of the moe bara main character who has a canonically huge dick.

Ended up liking it because of the unique point of view on a war setting.
>>
>terrorists kills so many civvies
>you still end up feeling something for them after Alice fucks them up and they're forced to off themselves
>also, hot naked lady in a tank and Alice chivalry
>>
>>155603930
I didn't expect this manga to have nudity at all.
>>
>>155596692
https://youtu.be/1IVH1mPJcEQ
>>
good
>>
loved the manga

never bothered with the anime because
>GONZO
>>
>>155596692
GEPENST JAGER
>>
I forgot this existed despite owning it
>>
/k/ recommended it to me. It was okay, but for the first half I wanted them to quit relying on the big dude so much, and then in the second half I expected the big guy to step up more but he failed to deliver.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.