[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the sayian characters are removed from Dragon Ball Z.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sayian.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sayian.png
1MB, 1024x576px
All the sayian characters are removed from Dragon Ball Z. How much better is it?
>>
Bulma gets eaten by a pterodactyl in chapter 1
>>
Non-existent
>>
>>155588309
/thread
>>
>>155588309
>>155588327
We can't assume Bulma would have met the pterodactyl if she didn't waste all that time with Goku
>>
It would be 100 times better if Freiza wasnt OP as fuck and have Gohan be the first to go SS when fighting Cell.
>>
File: 093.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
Krillin would be the MC and Tien would be the Vegeta with the rivalry between the Crane and Turtle schools being given a greater focus. They'd have to finally put their rivalry aside to team up against Piccolo. Adventures in space never happen and we jump straight to the Android saga with androids that aren't as strong due to no data from saiyans or Freeiza. 18 is assigned assassinate Krillin but is tsun for him. They fuck. Tien and Piccolo beat 17. They're too weak to get Babadi's attention who goes to war against Freeiza instead who probably gets BTFO by Dabura unless he hides away and trains for 3 weeks and gets stronger.

The end.
>>
Not at all better since you haven't solved the fatal flaw of it being an anime about punching bad guys ad nauseum.

Take away peoples powers and the evil space aliens and just have them have real, emotional struggle instead of "dur dur punch a bad guy" struggle. Same goes for any battle anime.
>>
>>155590084
>emotional struggle
So you want the meme about DBZ being a show where burly guys scream at each other to be true?
>>
>>155590247

No just how it feels to be a super powerful alien on a planet and fall in love with a human etc. Something like "You Who Came from the Stars".
>>
>>155588270
>The Adventures of Bulma: Quest for the Cock.
I'd watch 1 season at least.
>>
File: 0146.png (168KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
0146.png
168KB, 600x861px
>>155590002
Buu was concealed on Earth, so he would show up. But the Evil Containment Wave cast by a much stronger ki user could probably deal with his entire force. Or shenanigans with Killer Carrot, who knows.
>>
>>155588769
Fine then, Without Goku to save the turtle she never meets Roshi and has no way to put out the fire at Ox Kings caslte or she run away from Oolong when he appears as a monster orgets raped by Yamcha or gets kidnapped by Pilaf. Without Goku she would be dead.
>>
>>155592125
Without Goku to wear him down, Gohan would still be alive. Bulma would follow her radar to his house, and get refused. She tries to catburgal it using increasingly sophisticated techniques and equipment. Eventually, she impresses him enough for him to give her a quest to earn the dragonball from him that involves getting something from Roshi. Roshi is way worse than Gohan, so repeat the same comedy routine, until Kirllin shows up. Bulma then tries to seduce him into helping her get X from Roshi, and or the dragonballs. Roshi overhears this, and chimes in that he would be happy to help her find the dragonballs for the same terms. Planning to bait and switch by wishing for a very strong boyfriend, she agrees. She now has a party strong enough to defeat the Red Ribbon Army.
>>
>>155592432
Piccolo appears, everyone dies.
>>
>>155593504
Tien got bullshitted out of that victory anyway.
>>
>>155593617
I miss that bastard. I hope he's at least a little useful in Super.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.