[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: db super fight scenes.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
db super fight scenes.webm
3MB, 640x360px
So Krillin could have beaten Lavender right?
>>
if he killed him, with destructo disk, sure. otherwise he's not strong enough. this whole "well who cares so long as he can ringout" is bullshit. This ring looks like it's going to at least be a mile long or some ridiculous level. if someone isn't fighting anywhere close to the edge, you aren't going to be able to throw them off unless you are stronger than them.
>>
FUCK POWER SCALING

~t. Toriyama
>>
How strong do people who think Super has a coherent plot think Gohan is supposed to be? Still stronger than Super Buu, or what?
>>
This is STILL the same shitshow where Trunks was a BLACKED bitch to Base Black BEFORE Black powered up. And is the same shitshow where Trunks SOMEHOW got the power, IN A COUPLE OF GODDAMN DAYS, to take on Merged Zamasu.
The time to complain about power scaling is long gone.
>>
Who holds the ultimate word? Manga or Anime? In anime Trunks was a mary sue. The manga didn depict Trunks as being overpowered due to his rage
>>
>>155585409
anything is possible if toriyama wills it
>>
>>155586471
Actually, this was Toei.

Not necessarily saying Toriyama is better but stuff in the anime is Toei's doing.

Toriyama just gives them a general outline for the arc and then Toei takes over from there.

For example, the outline Toriyama gave them for these recruitment episodes was probably like one sentence in his arc outline. Something like "Goku searches earth to find the 10 strong fighters that he and Gohan decided on".

Then Toei expands that into 3 or 4 episodes and we have Dragonball Super.
>>
>>155587030
Wait until the end of the saga in the manga. I can still see a mess regarding Trunks' power coming up at the end there.
>>
>>155588537
oh thank god, i wish they would go back and fix it
>>
>>155585409
Maybe by killing him with a kienzan.
>>
>>155585409
In the tournament of power yes. In the ruleless exhibition match, hell no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.