[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got bored and dropped this during the first season. Now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IBO.jpg (181KB, 910x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IBO.jpg
181KB, 910x1236px
I got bored and dropped this during the first season. Now that it's over, I need to know how bad it turned out to be. How bad was the ending?
>>
>>155580825
The entire second season is a mess because Okada and Nagai let their personal biases get in the way of telling a coherent story. On one hand Nagai despises Tekkadan and Okada wants to fuck Gaelio's seiyuu and changed the course of the story to cater to him.
>>
>>155581026
>Okada wants to fuck Gaelio's seiyuu and changed the course of the story to cater to him.
Wait, seriously?
>>
>>155581101
Her self insert became next in line to become president of earth and became Gaelio's GF.
>>
>>155581101
I know
>/m/
But the interview is quite revealing. Also Sakurai's comments on the radio show about being angry about rewrites and being told initially that Mcgillis' story would have gone much differently.
>>>/m/15404766
>>
>>155581271
>Still thinking she's Okada's self insert
You clearly haven't watched a lot of her works if you think that's the case.
>>
>>155580825
One of the most garbage endings I've ever seen.
>>
File: latest-28.png (991KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest-28.png
991KB, 1366x768px
>>155581548
Mackie was too good for that show.
>>
>>155580825
Slightly more tolerable than last season, still trash
>>
I want Tomino back
>>
>>155581026
>>155581548
>Nagai hated Tekkadan and wanted them all to die
What the flying fuck? This is the same guy who shat his pants and had to be put on a leash because he didn't like killing off some girls in Railgun S.
>>
>>155583830
They were that low level scum.
>>
>>155581548
This is actually really sad. People with such thin skins shouldnt be in directorial roles. Personal bias should never get in the way of telling a story.
>>
>rated the 2nd season 4/10
>check MAL
>8.27
Every time
>>
>>155582193
That /m/ thread basically confirms Julieta was her self-insert
>>
>>155580825
Barbatos.

He lived a hard life.
>>
File: latest-23.jpg (131KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest-23.jpg
131KB, 960x1200px
>>155584110
All gundams had a hard life in IBO.A
>>
File: 1490655781778.jpg (42KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490655781778.jpg
42KB, 640x536px
>>155580825
When that one character died, 2chan was laughing its collective ass off.
>>
>>155584464
>When that one character died
All of the deaths this season have been laughable. I think Hush had the worst and most pointless one.
>>
>>155580825
Pretty bad. Nagai got his head up his ass and thought Tekkadan as the villians despite Gallahorn being more corrupted and evil at every turn and Tekkadan only defending themselves and fought for a better life in a corrupted system. Even the VAs all thought the ending made no sense.

You can tell after the MA got destroyed that nothing was making sense. They went for a bad end for the sake of 'realism', yet too many developments in the story were complete Bullshit, too much corruption and super weapon usage just got swept under the rug with absolutely no one to question it, No one questioned how or why Rustal had so many illeagal weapons ready to be used, All the dort workers who saw tekkdan as heroes where never shown questioning Gallahorns pursuit of them or tactics they used despite being victims of it, Tekkadan exposing gallahorn at the end of S1 is compleltly forgotton and everyone just went with the 'their evil' BS, the gallahorn officers expose Rustals and ioks war crimes yet neither Canada or the country they fought against where shown to care.
They went for realism, yet left out realistic reactions to everything that got used or exposed for the sake of Gallahorn just winning with no consequences, not even a talking to, which is the most unrealistic.
Everything just came off as "just because" starting with Mika not straight up killing Julietta and moving on, and wasted all that time talking to her which was out of his character, leading to Shinos death. after that, Nagai didnt even try to hide his faggot ass loving writing. All the deaths besides Mika was poorly done and staight up laughable. i said 'bullshit' to so many of them because none of it was convincing.

Nagai and Okada should of left IBO alone and Tekkadan should of had a more decent ending, even if Mcgillis died. i was set up to buying all the 1/100 models released, but not after that bullshit. To me, all episodes past 44 are Nagais messed up horse shit and are not canon. fuck him!
>>
>>155584511
how was his death pointless? he was outnumbered and out gunned and defending his nakama
>>
>>155587236
Bro I'm an IBO fag ( I give it a 7/10)
and I forgot hush died.
>>
File: IMG_0567.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.png
843KB, 1280x720px
Any anon have that image of Mcgillis bird watching?
>>
>>155587236
>>155589464
>typical "I want to get stronger" premise at the beginning
>they forget about this and reduce him to Mika's manservant in the middle
>have him die a bitch death at the end, just because they needed a little extra drama
Dude got shafted really hard. They didn't even let him get killed by a named character.
>>
File: outdated tactics.jpg (118KB, 444x1000px) Image search: [Google]
outdated tactics.jpg
118KB, 444x1000px
>>
>>155589723
>They didn't even let him get killed by a named character
That's nothing out of the ordinary. Every named character this season died to faceless mob. Only Iok had the honour of dying to Akihiro.
>>
>>155589859
I require more dainsleif posting.
>>
Okada was a mistake.
>>
>>155592843
Nagai was a mistake.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.