[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: suicidal man.jpg (99KB, 1965x1107px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal man.jpg
99KB, 1965x1107px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>155570628
psh, whaddya wanna know so bad weak boi.

*plop goes bubblegum*
>>
File: 1352018889385.jpg (71KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1352018889385.jpg
71KB, 300x297px
He's a version of Shirou that slowly lost his ideals and realised he couldn't save everyone while killing a shit load of people. I think he had good reason to be an edgelord.
>>
>>155570628
Have you read the VN OP?
>>
He really wanted to be Gil
>>
File: Emiya alter.jpg (67KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
Emiya alter.jpg
67KB, 640x393px
>>
>>155570628
Read the VN retard outsider
>>
File: 1488729123415.jpg (57KB, 598x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488729123415.jpg
57KB, 598x335px
I think it's a normal reaction.
>>
>>155570628
He wanted to be truly just, instead he became truly JUST
>>
>>155570628

His problem is the incredible futility of his existence.

There is NO ending, even a bad one, where Archer kills Shirou. It's not that he doesn't have the opportunity, it's that - I think - he knows, deep down, it's not going to fucking work.

He's already damned. He can do absolutely nothing to change it. He can't even kill himself, because he'll just show up somewhere else.

Archer is basically doing a job he hates, for (to his mind) no real good purpose. He is literally killing people in service of a grand cause, except he no longer believes in the cause and is pretty sure it never works.

He can't stop, and he doesn't want to go on. He's fucked himself in every way a man can be fucked.
>>
>>155572158
So, in order to keep satisfying Rin after she became Ishtar, he needed to become black?
Shirou was already hung when he was a jap manlet, so how tremendously B is his new BBC?
>>
>>155573031

There should be at least one, right?
>>
>>155570628
He was the bone of his sword
>>
>>155573108
No he got blacked by a crazy nun
>>
>>155570628
Sword autism
>>
>>155570628
Rhino a shit
>>
Imagine if you hit the gym, left behind your lazy sack of shit self and achieved what you set out to do then one day met someone who reminded you of your old self and felt nothing but disdain and hatred?

That.
>>
>>155570628
He realized he was stuck working for the chick he jackhammered and couldn't brag to anyone about it.
>>
>>155573712

Technically it's even worse than that, because Archer is worse off than when he started.

If he spent his entire life stuffing donuts into his fucking face, he would be less disillusioned than he is at this point in his existence.

Shirou pisses him off because he's literally watching Shirou make his mistakes. And he can't do anything about it, even if he fucking kills him.
>>
He's the evolved form of a little bitch boy.
He's Shiro, without all of the parts that make him a shitty protagonist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.