[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy Tail spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: acnojobber.jpg (138KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
acnojobber.jpg
138KB, 675x960px
Acnologia confirmed a jobber
>>
>build up big bad for almost entire series
>introduce BIGGER bad half-way through out of nowhere
>no character introduced so far is even able to light a candle to this guy
>"final" arc happens
>still no one able to stand up to bigger big bad
>technically all 12 underlings of the original big bad they now ALSO have to face are also vastly more powerfull Than any of them
>even they are fodder to this guy
>every single one of them jobs to the main characters through lazy asspulls
>have to literally asspull the bigger big bad away from the fight because he's too strong for anyone right now
>he shows up later on, no one is ready for him, everyone is heavily injured, near death or fighting someone else
>epitome of despair, they are all fucked
>lol i'm lucy's ancestor who also traveled through time and i have a super secret weapon that's gonna defeat him now kthnksbye
I would feel sorry for anyone who read this shitshow for the story but it's been plainly obvious mashima had no idea what he's doing and can't write for shit from chapter one so... nah, of you didn't see this coming or still held onto the vain hope he was going to do this right you're retarded.
The only sane move is to read fairy tail for the semen demons.
>>
>>155562511
>The only sane move is to read fairy tail for the ryona

FTFY
>>
Remember rave?
>>
>>155562511
>The only sane move is to read fairy tail for the semen demons.
The only sane move is to watch fairy tail for the semen demons.
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: Best girl.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>155563450
Rave wasn't quite as much of an asspull until the happy ending after I think everyone sacrificed themselves in the final battle. But at that point I think surviving heroic sacrifice was actually something some people had perfected, too bad best girl didn't get the hang of it.
>>
>>155562511
If Acnologia was going to be defeated with an asspull, it should have been with something over the top, like "I cast a spell on time itself to retcon you from existence" or "That spell you absorbed just now? It's going to make you explode from magical overload".
>>
August the only one who did not job oh w8 mommy, so much love better die
>>
>>155565847
>i am the most powerfull wizard! none of you can defeat me! now watch me kill everyone with a single spell an-oh look it's mommy, i suddenly realize how much i love her, better fucking kill myself.
has there ever been a lamer death?
>>
File: 1280.jpg (347KB, 695x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
347KB, 695x1012px
>this whole time Zeref was STILL just trying to kill himself
Fucking called it. Natsu is gonna save him with the power of love.
>>
Im in love with Lucy tbqh
>>
>>155567050
>this whole time Zeref was STILL just trying to kill himself
Holy shit this is really bad writing. I hope author lose his job as mangaka when this manga ends.
>>
Wew, who could've possibly seen such a thing coming?
>>
File: IMG_1799.jpg (198KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1799.jpg
198KB, 1131x707px
>>155561934
How horrifying
>>
>>155562511
>mashima had no idea what he's doing and can't write for shit
But RAVE was good.
>>
>>155567955
No it wasn't. It's only good if you compare it to FT.
>>
>>155567867
Holy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.