[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the second season of this any good? Just finally finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is the second season of this any good? Just finally finished the first and I fucking loved every minute of it. I loved how it ended and am worried if they fuck shit up in the second season.
>>
I know you fucks love this shit
>>
>>155553049
depends how much you love rikka, or whatever her name was. The new girl to me was WAY better so this season was real boring to me and i dropped it after like 4 eps.
>>
>>155553542
I loved the relationship that grew between them and it irks me that they thought it was a good idea to fucking extend a perfect ending I feel. But I still really like the characters and am looking for more of the character development which I've heard this one lacks a bit.
>>
File: 1394388026236.gif (996KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1394388026236.gif
996KB, 500x276px
>>155553049
S1 left such an impression on me. It was one of those aired at the right time and the right place kind of things for me. I think I was 17 when it aired and it hit home with a lot of it's scenarios and messages.

S2 has it's good moments but it's not something I ever want to revisit like S1 or think about.
>>
I mean it isn't terrible, but compared to first season it's a pile of garbo
If you really feel you must finish the series then watch it and feel the pain of having a really good ending ripped from you
>>
File: 1480774072794.jpg (271KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480774072794.jpg
271KB, 1080x1080px
>>155553049
Watch for the Shinka cosplay.
>>
>>155553049
>feel the pain of having a really good ending ripped from you
Alright fuck that no thanks I'll keep the fuzzy feelings from S1 no need to spoil what was amazing.

On a different note is there any similar shows with >character development that isn't garbage
>>
>>155554023
Yes boku no use the fucking requests board now delete your post before you get banned
>>
>>155553049
The only thing S2 did well was ShinkaxDekomori, which isn't everyone cup of tea if you only care about the main duo.
>>
>>155553049
Nope
>>
>>155553049
Look buddy, I know you, you are myself back then, I will tell you, but you will ignore me, you will watch it anyways, but as the traditions goes, I have to do this. NO, don't watch it, it LITERALLY shits on everything that you liked about the first season, EVERYTHING, is like going to a restaurant, getting a fantastic meal, and then you ask for seconds, and the chef comes and shits in your face and make you eat it while he cuts your dick, that bad it is. Well, the warn it's made, have a good life OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.