[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna give up some perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: baka.png (399KB, 974x537px) Image search: [Google]
baka.png
399KB, 974x537px
Don't mind me, I'm just gonna give up some perfect wife material because I'm in love with my literal blood related sister
>>
What's the problem here?
Why marry someone you don't love as much as someone else?
>>
It wouldn't really make sense to marry someone if you were in love with someone else, no matter how pragmatic it would be. That is not how love works, anon.
>>
>>155515739
Why would you marry someone you don't love? On the contrary it would be cruel for both the other girl and yourself to do so.
>>
>>155515763
>>155515772
>>155515830
>Having a romantic relationship with your imouto
fucking nasty
>>
>>155515862
It's the best form of love prove me wrong
>>
>>155515862

What's the problem?
If it's consentual love between two adults/teenagers of a similar age then I don't see an issue.
>>
>>155515739
>I'm not going to marry Girl A, because I love Girl B
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>155516057
>I'm not going to marry girl A even though she's perfect, because I love girl B who happens to be my literal sister
I fail to see how this is a good thing
>>
>>155515862
Look man, I don't particularly care for it in my own life, but it's their decision. Also love transcends space, time, genetics, and dimensions, even if it is just a chemical reaction.
>>
>>155516181

These things are subjective you fool.
Your notion of perfect isn't universal.
>>
>>155516181
>because I love girl B
That's you answer. What more do you need? Are you a fucking retard, or some kind of machiavellian dumbass who doesn't understand other people? Even sociopaths who can't feel the same things other people do are aware that people have certain feelings and that they behave certain ways about them. When it comes to love, it's not like shopping for the best PC. It's about love, and love doesn't make sense. Love doesn't care if the person isn't perfect, or doesn't fit some criteria. It's funny, some people will describe settling as going with someone who doesn't meet some set of criteria you had for your partner, but to me, settling would be going for someone I wasn't in love with. Doesn't matter if the richest, smartest, nicest, most influential girl in the world wants me to marry her, even if the girl I love is a total dumbass who fails in every aspect, I'd choose her if I loved her, it was never even a choice. That's how people in love work.
>>
>>155516382
I can hear your autistic screeching through my monitor, buddy
Being in a romantic relationship with your sister is impure. just accept it, my friend
>>
>>155516181
>even though she's perfect
Obviously he doesn't think so, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>155515862
Why is this an issue? There are plenty of couples that don't have kids, and if there's no genes being passed down I don't see any problems with this.
>>
>>155516416
Yes, and? This changes nothing though, because love is love.
>>
>>155515739
Yandese was projecting her latent lesbian feelings for Kirino in Kyousuke
>>
>>155516416
no one is asking you to fuck your sister anon
>>
>>155517173
Good, because I'd have to decline due to the impurity of the situation

Geez why does /a/ have to be so degenerate. Should be locking up you freaks so you can't breed with your siblings like freaky brainlet wild animals
>>
>>155517232
Maybe we just have a clearly defined line between reality and fiction. I don't think you know this but the anime didn't actually happen
>>
>>155515739
No one in that series is perfect wife material. Everyone's too selfish.
>>
>>155517232
Dude, everyone bangs their sisters. Where you so ugly that she didn't even let you feel her up?
>>
>>155515739
Perfect wife material will be there when you're done with the perfect fuck material.
>>
>>155515739
>Don't mind me, I'm just gonna keep posting about some mediocre anime that aired seven years ago because I'm dumb and have shit taste
Oriemo wasn't good and it's certainly not worth watching now
>>
>>155515763
Agreed
>>
>>155517232
I can't wait to gain superpowers and rape everything while laughing at prudes like you. It's gonna be awesome.
>>
File: oreimowomen.jpg (544KB, 2174x1424px) Image search: [Google]
oreimowomen.jpg
544KB, 2174x1424px
>>155515739
Rurifags miss the point, her and Kirino are both equally awfull.
>I'll dump the guy I love and then expect to get him back later
Literally the behaviour of a bitch of the worst kind.
>>
>>155515739
>perfect wife material
Who?
>>
>>155520104
You know that Saori is the best when she's the only girl who didn't turn into a drooling retard over MC dick.
>>
>>155520104
>tall
>otaku
How is this even a contest?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.