[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does mashima always abuse and humiliate Erza? Other characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Kyouka.jpg (381KB, 878x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouka.jpg
381KB, 878x1300px
Why does mashima always abuse and humiliate Erza?
Other characters go through similar circumstances but erza has it the worst.
She's somehow manages to be the series premiere punching bag while always shown to be the strongest character.
>>
She deserves it for having such a shameful body.
>>
>>155508617
it's Mashima's apology for "because she's Erza."
>>
File: cdc (1).jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc (1).jpg
45KB, 546x366px
Because someone is getting off to it

Possibly Mashima himself
>>
>>155508617
she always comes out on top, anyway
>>
The more erotic abuse & punishments that her lewd draconic body takes the stronger she becomes. If she was stripped and whipped once then her power will evolve to the next level to make it harder to strip and whip again. Ultimately she will attain the strongest combat bikini and become the Undefeatable Erza. Sasuga, Erza!
>>
File: Kagura ntrs both.jpg (78KB, 697x392px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura ntrs both.jpg
78KB, 697x392px
The electrocution scene got me rock hard in the anime. Only lasts twenty seconds though.

I hope she starts dating jelal soon and in the timeskip epilogue it shows they still haven't gotten past first base ala firo and ennis
>>
So when will she ascend to godhood to kill that God that fucks over everyone he does not like.
>>
>>155509467
>>155509621
I like Erza, so it doesn't bother me she always wins.
>>
I thought it was pretty obvious, so say it with me everyone

MUH ________
>>
>>155508617
Is that sweat or urine?
>>
File: Meta.jpg (299KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Meta.jpg
299KB, 827x1200px
Looking back on chapter 70 is funny as hell.
It's really just talking shit about Fairy Tail manga as a whole.
>>
File: FUCK ALREADY.jpg (251KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK ALREADY.jpg
251KB, 905x1300px
Hiro pls enough with the cockteasing.
Everyone else has hooked up in FT.
If you don't want your waifu to get fucked then stop grouping her with him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.