[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude; why doesn't Gintoki like Ayame? Isn't she kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_1163.jpg (38KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
38KB, 500x271px
Dude; why doesn't Gintoki like Ayame? Isn't she kind of like a good, cool cultured catch? Isn't she kinda trendy? Cuz of the glasses and stuff? Despite being vintage and stuff?

Is it because of her glasses that he's embarrassed about her or ruin his image or something?

What's wrong with that? And she's pretty skilled too. Isn't he kind of being hypocritical being into the same kind of things she is?

What gives? Why doesn't anyone ship it? Is that part of the joke too? I mean; it would kind of obviously work well.

He's even complimented her and said that she's kind of pretty and big breasted; but can't figure out why she can't find anyone else.

Can't they just be like; friends?
>>
She's crazy,anon. Wanna know something else, their voice actors have the same kinda relationship, Koyabashi actually does stalk Suigta and even shows up in the recording studio on days Ayame is not even in an episode.She wants Suigita to merry her.
>>
>>155507050
Sadistic bitch would would probably get annoying after the first night and he basically is a bum living on what little cash he can find.

>Can't they just be like; friends?
They are friends, he just doesn't like her THAT way. Not to mention when they first met she basically told them they got married and shit, not a great way to start off a good longterm relationship.

Lastly we all know Tsukuyo is best
>>
>>155507124
What's your source on this?
>>
>>155507124
lol no way yo
>>
>>155507147

But money aside; they're both alike; you know?

Tsukuyo likes him too; but it makes sense for Gin to like Sa-chan cuz they're both masochists and Tsukuyo is more formal compared to them both.

Yeah it was a weird start; but if they met under better circumstances and start over; I think it would've all come out and done better, you know?

And Sa-chan does jump the gun a lot too. She's kinda paranoid. But; I like her with Gin better. It makes better sense.

I think it's underrated.
>>
>>155507050
>Can't they just be like; friends?
>;
holy shit I'm mad
>>
>>155507050
Because she's a crazy bitch.
>>
>>155507050
I ship them. Shes the most viable of the main girls. Good body and cute face, not violent towards him.

Otae has the body of a young boy and was clearly warming up to Kondo

Kyubei can't touch men.

Tsukuyo has that ugly scar and abuses him when drunk.
>>
>>155507124

>merry

Yeah, okay.

>wants Sugita to marry her

Me too though.
>>
>>155508309

If you use ; as a comma one more time in this thread, I will personally hunt you down and kill you. Stop typing like a retard.
>>
>>155508495

He's complimented both Sa-chan and Tsukuyo and has even shown he does like mature girls like Tsukuyo on her character. Sa-chan probably started on the wrong foot at first as well, but I don't think it's good reason to down right reject her advances or even go out with her. But she has also somewhat been violent to Gin at times but not as much as Tsukuyo.

They're both good house wife material. Sacchan makes better sense in the long run; since she's faithful to him and Gin was willing to take responsibility and come marry her too and become legitimately exclusive.

I think Sorachi actually wanted them both together at first at that time years back until things kinda changed up a lot and the interaction over time changed into he dynamic it has become now.

It's funny how Gin doesn't realize his talking crap to her is what gets her turned on. You'd figure reverse psychology would work but it'll still give the same effect lol

But thing is money isn't a factor and Sa-chan has her own job security and income to not have to rely on him either.

I think that's why it makes sense the both of them are good together. It makes sense.
>>
>>155507050
Crazy bitch stinks like natto.
>>
File: 13224187921651.jpg (59KB, 468x807px) Image search: [Google]
13224187921651.jpg
59KB, 468x807px
>>155507050
I want to fuck sacchan
>>
File: 1464577156893.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464577156893.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>155507050
Because best girls never win.
>>
>>155508309
>But money aside; they're both alike; you know?
Gintoki literally calls here a bitch and crazy multiple times. I take it you've never dated a crazy woman before.

>Tsukuyo likes him too; but it makes sense for Gin to like Sa-chan cuz they're both masochists and Tsukuyo is more formal compared to them both.
Red spider arc, love potion arc, some other minor arcs pretty obvious they have more chemistry than Sa-Chan

>but if they met under better circumstances and start over; I think it would've all come out and done better, you know?
It's ongoing even during the hangover arc she was still crazy
>>
Gintoki is a fucking loser geek pretending to be hardcore.

Just like Dante from Devil May Cry.
>>
>>155510079
>Everytime Tsukuyo makes an appeareance she either beats Gintoki to a pulp or kunais him in the head.
>Call it chemistry
>>
>why doesn't X fuck and marry them just because the girl shows interest in MC
>>
Man; Gin should just fucking dick her and just get it over with. It's not like he sleeps around and could use some good pussy to fuck anyways.
>>
>>155510079

What I mean is; they're both crude people is what I'm saying. I think they're character and personality would coexist if Gin kind of notices those positive traits about her too when he can't and can't even be willing to see his own same faults as her own and calls her out on it. He's obviously on the look out for someone good but doesn't realize there really isn't anyone like that in his world or universe at all. Even Ketsuna Ana is literally a fucking stuck up passive aggressive bitch and he can't see it and doesn't want to either.

He's literally no different than Sa-chan at all. And won't admit it either.

You know? That's what I've been trying to say. Him and Tsukuyo wouldn't work out cuz she isn't like that and it wouldn't work in the long run cuz of that. She's just a classy ho who doesn't fuck.
>>
File: IMG_4808.gif (998KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.gif
998KB, 500x226px
>>155511039
>>155510894
>>155508797
>>155508495
>>155508309
>>155507050

Get off the internet Sa-chan.
>>
He should just dick her.
>>
>>155511039
Who cares if they're similar? She's not his type. He finds her antics annoying. If he actually reciprocated, her wouldn't keep reacting to her advances negatively.
>>
>>155507050
I know that she's supposed to be the comic relief, but I ship them, too. As much as I like all of the female characters in Gintama, she's the most interesting one out all of them. I find Tsukuyo and Gin's time together nowhere near as interesting as his and Ayame. In fact, I find the lack of Ayame in general unfortunate.
>>
>>155512435
You figured Sorachi would have probably worked more on her character development to become a mature wife for him over time, right?
>>
I liked her when she first showed up, after that meh.
>>
Anon; why; do; you; use; ;; improperly?
>>
never stick your dick in crazy kid
>>
Sacchan is literally just a running gag by this point.
>>
How is Sacchan crazy? Just cuz she has different values and beliefs, doesn't make her such. She seems pretty normal to me.

I don't know what kind of self righteous moral compass lots of people on here or the audience are running on to think they're living this correct sense of self altruistic beliefs and behavior to be coming and saying things like that. Especially on here on 4chan when everyone's basically crazy stupid and worse.
>>
>>155514749
>wants to get shit on
>complete masochist
>stalker
>mental issues
>>
>>155514749
She's not crazy. She's just annoying as far as Gin-san's concerned. Gin-san's ideal girl is Ketsuno Ana. Sacchan's the furthest you can get from that.
>>
I've got this kind of feeling like we all know she's a huge M and crazy but sometimes I feel like she intentionally acts that way because she can't never approach Gintoki the normal way. I think she's just really shy and to get close with Gintoki she decided to use rather disturbing method. I strongly believe that she's very mature, it's not that noticeable but it shows. And in the early episode of shogun arc, she didn't even speak to Gintoki when they met at the convinient store together with Zenzo.
>>
>>155514899

And Gin isn't any of those? Except crapped on and "mental issues?"

Sounds like an excuse just to justify oneself and call out someone else on "devious" behavior they can't understand.
>>
>>155515111
Have you even watched the show?
>>
File: 40141105_p0.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
40141105_p0.png
158KB, 600x600px
otp
>>
>>155515141

I have. You ever taken an abnormal psych class?
>>
>>155514913
I bet she already knew that she annoyed him but she likes to keep it that way I guess. Woman's heart is a complicated thing
>>
>>155507050
Her voice makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>155514749
To be honest almost all the cast are not very right in the head. Even Gintoki is a huge sadist and kind of pervert too
>>
So far, the girl that Gin-san's had the most one-on-one time with aside from Kagura and the hag is probably Tsukki. After that, I think it's Tae, then Sacchan and finally Jubei in dead last.

Jubei's weird because I can't really tell if she's kinda interested or she just really likes him as a friend, but they have zero real chemistry together so whenever she gets all emotional with him it feels really off. That being said, I kinda wish they could have some sorta sparring match together or something. Gintoki's never really had a real match against Hijikata, Sougo or Jubei.
>>
>>155515335
Wait, I somehow forgot bet girl Tama. I think she's somewhere behind Tsukki and before Sacchan.
>>
>>155507147
>sadistic bitch
That's Gintoki though
>>
>>155515230

Not really. It's simple: if anything; if it makes you feel good, you're going to keep at it and reinforcing it like a superstitious belief, expecting a different result. That is insanity; but not crazy.
>>
It's fujoshit that's why.
>>
>>155507181
While that post was pretty much bullshit, the two have co-acted in loads of shows withc characters that interact a lot with each other (eg. Gintama, Maria Holic, Arakawa, Sket Dance etc.) and sometimes Kobayashi has stared/listened outside the recording booth when Sugita was performing.
>>
>gintama shipfags on /a/
Gintoki will never have a happy ending with another woman ffs. They're all destined to die alone loveless. Even the porter dude with the sunglasses and his Yato vice captain who has a crush on him.
>>
>>155507124
i know i would.
>>
>>155515291
she's one of the best VAs, Loved her in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Heard she is really nutts irl though
>>
I'd rather let her be wild and fun, stay true to herself than changing herself for gintoki. Whether she end up with gintoki or not, she's my favorite character and I just want her to be happy. She deserves it
>>
File: 1401037475261.jpg (257KB, 1019x764px) Image search: [Google]
1401037475261.jpg
257KB, 1019x764px
Best girl. Kagura approves
>>
File: 67dbc014dd3298f5b64d8b1f216dbaf7.jpg (312KB, 861x1280px) Image search: [Google]
67dbc014dd3298f5b64d8b1f216dbaf7.jpg
312KB, 861x1280px
>>155515713
That's probably right too.But she downright admit that they're being bakas most of the times.
>>
>>155516684

And? What's wrong with that? You make it seem like they're bad to begin with when statistically in my experience, lots of fujos have been pretty damn cool with me most of the times.

They've definitely been my best female preference by far compared to most girls I've come across, especially when it comes to dicking, dining, dating and gaming.

They've been fun in my experience so far. It's like dating myself. Doesn't require too much effort and they take good care of themselves too along with you if you're good with doing that with them as well. It's like a mutual partnership that actually makes sense and works out in the long run.

No wonder most of these boys on here are dateless NEET virgins. No quality taste in giving them a chance or put in the effort either for outright rejecting them.
>>
File: IMG_1796.jpg (100KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1796.jpg
100KB, 667x500px
Fujoshis do make the best girlfriends after all. They're no different than men; they're human.
>>
>>155507050
Hes a fgt
>>
File: Why I'm here.png (2MB, 1432x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Why I'm here.png
2MB, 1432x1073px
>>155508842
>>
>>155507050
He hates clingy women
>>
>>155519288
She is, she voices crazy bitches really well because she herself is one, have you seen her art? she's so crazy they mad a Neptunia character based off her and to this day that character is the craziest one in the franchise's history, she voices Sasha on Attack on Titan and Ms.Smith from Daily lives with a monster girl and those two are nutters,too.
>>
>Sachan posting on /a/ complaining about Gintoki not giving her attention

SASUGA GORILLA
>>
>>155507050
dont stick your dick in crazy
>>
File: 2411b8b78699cb668854cf48571641c8.jpg (480KB, 1321x1004px) Image search: [Google]
2411b8b78699cb668854cf48571641c8.jpg
480KB, 1321x1004px
>>155515192
>>
>>155521626
>this fucking retard
>>
Gin is only for Madao and old lady
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy unless you want to lose it
>>
File: holykobayashisugitalov.jpg (117KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
holykobayashisugitalov.jpg
117KB, 1200x900px
>>155507124
OTP
>>
File: 1482400128963.png (913KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482400128963.png
913KB, 1280x720px
>this entire thread is scared of sticking dick into crazy
>>
>tfw you have a THICC body
>he still goes after the one with the stick figure
Gintoki's loss
>>
>>155527596

Holy shit she's fucking pretty.

If she's "crazy" she must be good to dick in bed. All that passionate repressed shit must feel good after one tiring sweaty night of tight intense passionate fucking.
>>
>>155527864
Enough posting Sa-chan
>>
>>155527596

The universe is obviously trying to say they were made for each other. Moles on faces and always in same projects.

Gin and Sacchan irl is apparently real and the gorilla god up in heaven is orchestrating it by writing the plot out.
>>
>>155527864

Sacchan Srsly must be good to dick in bed; that body tho

She's already chasing him anyways; maybe he should just disappoint her by showing he sucks in bed. Then she'll stop chasing him all put off and then commit seppuku for wasting her time and years on him.
>>
File: IMG_1773.jpg (58KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.jpg
58KB, 552x367px
>>155527840

> tfw you think normal girls aren't crazy repressed girls too
> dick them and then they lose their fucking minds
> become semen addicted yandere semen demons
> all girls are the same; forgive me for judging

Srsly; me looking at this thread. It's like guys think women aren't like their horny damn selves and can't see them as the same. No wonder why they can't get laid.
>>
>>155527596
Gintama transcends reality
>>
>>155528155

So you're saying Sacchan is statistically normal in contrast; regardless of statistical deviance? Despite society's mainstream perception and definition of "crazy" and "abnormal?"

Lemme guess, you're just gonna say the magic science words; "it depends. It's subjective."? Go fuck yourself asswipe. I know the kind of academic game you're playing with these ill educated plebs with that shit baloney.

Gee; so mine and other people's experiences and perceptions conveniently have subjective bias; but yours doesn't? How nice...

May as well be saying it's your word against mine; let's save money and funding on extensive lattitudinal and longitudinal metanalytical Research on it then and compare data sets for arguments sake; cuz heaven knows it's both all going to be around the same anyways.

Fucking asshole fucker.
>>
>>155528577

Dude, what the fuck are you even talking about? Nobody said anything about science or research. They obviously stated their opinions on here like everyone else and you rag on them for it with your typical spoiled brat shit.

Get your stupid pretentious, elitist patrician undergrads, masters, PhD shit wannabe talk, snob ass out of here anon.

Paranoia is not good for you in grad school when you got to work with that PO of yours and those people you write those grants for funding and published research.

I'm sure you've got a paper to turn in soon instead of trolling with a bunch of NEETs online. Hop to it yo; publish or perish faggot. I'll find and report you and your school!
>>
She is for giant black dickings.
>>
File: Tsukuyo.png (270KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukuyo.png
270KB, 640x440px
>>155528577
Take a chill pill, Sa-chan. You lost to a former prostitute with an ugly face. Go chase after someone who'd appreciate your brand of crazy like Tosshi
>>
>>155527121
Tsukuyo best girl
>>
Reminder that Gin's dick belongs to Ketsuno Ana's asshole. Even if she doesn't know/is not interested in it.
>>
>>155529540
The only right answer desu
>>
Same with Kazuma and Darkness. Her ultra masochist behavior too much for the Sdadist MCs to handle. Their behavior are totally torn off to them
>>
>>155529339

Tsuky's face isn't ugly. Take that back. It just has scars for a different aesthetic value, that's all. It looks ok on her.

Kenshin had scars and nobody said shit about that and he still found a special someone. They weren't even ugly either; they just looked good and cool on him. Don't know why it's not ok for girls.
>>
>>155530229
>Don't know why it's not ok for girls.
Girls have a higher standard for perfection than men especially when it comes to scars. For a man a scar is both a story of accomplishment and a signal that the man has defied death making them a better breeding partner. Same reason a strong peacock can get away with the opposite of camouflage because you have to be a badass in the animal kingdom to be that colorful and still survive. That's the logic anyways simple though it may be. Meanwhile scars on a girl is seen as an inability to take care of one's prime sexual value: symmetrical beauty. Also for the same reasons scars are manly on men scars are also manly on women which has an opposite effect of attraction. This is just on a basic understanding of beauty. You might find the unusual look appealing for its uniqueness and exoticism breeds attraction as well but it is not feminine. I don't really care one way or the other about her but I'm just explaining why someone might find her ugly.
>>
File: IMG_1853.png (303KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.png
303KB, 1242x2208px
>>155507124

Sorry for phone post; but apparently; it's true. Dunno if he's just saying cuz it's funny and out of PR and stuff; but still.

Sacchan really IS Sacchan.

They're gonna get married.
>>
>>155530650

Jesus anon; wall of text. I'm not going to read all that. Space your damn paragraphs into sections; and maybe then, I'll consider reading your shit.

Just maybe.
>>
>>155530916

Why do you keep improperly using semi colons.
>>
>>155530958
I know you're just trying to get a rise but fully accepting and endorsing reddit spacing is not going to look good on your part.
>>
File: IMG_1316.jpg (43KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
43KB, 704x396px
>>155530916

>Doesn't realize she's being called a female pig; likes it and thinks it's cute.

>confirmed masochist

Jesus fucking Christ o_O;
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>>155530960

Why don't you shut up?
>>
File: Gin.Tama.full.1036895.jpg (822KB, 610x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Gin.Tama.full.1036895.jpg
822KB, 610x4400px
>>
Tsukki best girl.
>>
New chapter and translation are out
>>
File: IMG_1850.jpg (48KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.jpg
48KB, 480x640px
>>155531072
>>155530916

So you gonna ship them too or what?
>>
>>155531779
I await the day we hear that she's kidnapped Suigita and won't give him back unless he marries her.
>>
>>155531779
She was so cute back then.

If Suguita never fucked her, he's a fucking faggot.
>>
>the only person that convinced you to get your analog stick back
>the only person that remain unchanged, waited and believed that you'll come back
>will never pull a prank on you but still did it somehow because she couldn't miss the opportunity to live with you even in a short span of time

Please tell me how the fuck she's not the best girl.
>>
Get off the internet Sacchan.
>>
>>155531072
>>155531175
Don't use emoticons.
>>
>>155533428
She's still sending those chain letters as we speak
t.Fruits Chinpo Samurai
>>
>>155532761

Cuz Gin's a dumb poorly educated NEET with no taste.
>>
I wonder if Gintoki /Sachan doujins reverse rape?
>>
File: 1477385211427.jpg (82KB, 350x484px) Image search: [Google]
1477385211427.jpg
82KB, 350x484px
This is your trap for tonight
>>
>>155528155
This. Virgins can't concieve a woman lusting for dick like me.
>>
>>155530229
Scars are ugly on girls period. Even Tsukuyo believes that
>>
Kobayashi scares me.
>>
>>155537429
That's normal.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.