[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ever reveal who Zero (0) was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Did they ever reveal who Zero (0) was?
>>
I think by the end it was that suzako guy
>>
Light Yagami.
>>
Yeah, Akane

oh wait, wrong Zero
>>
>>155488997
No, it couldn't be. How were they fighting together?
>>
>>155489052
But what if Zero is actually you from the future?
>>
>>155489070
we're all Zero, anon
>>
If you didn't realize by the end then you completely missed the point. Zero is synonymous with the people. Basically you are zero.
>>
What if the flippity fuck are you on OP, he was obviously Lelouch.
Jesus fucking christ how retarded can one person be, I'd call you a faggot but that would be an insult to people who love it up the ass.
I wish I had never read this post I can feel my joy and yay going down the drain as if sucked by the black hole that is your stupidity past an event horizon of despair and helplessness, please just end your life already I can't bare to share another moment living in the same reality as you.
>>
File: Death_of_Lelouch.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Lelouch.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>155489172
>he was obviously Lelouch
Retard of the thread
>>
>>155489172
how can you misunderstand something this badly?
>>
File: Pink-e-o-cérebro.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-e-o-cérebro.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>155488960
Yes. It was two lab mice in a robot suit.
>>
I bet Zero is Mao. He was so butthurt because Lelouch cucked him so he become Zero and killed Lelouch. Also he could predict many keikaku definitely because he has his geass
>>
>>155488960
I'm sure it was the cat
>>
>>155489490
>Mao

Who?
>>
>>155488960
Zero is a movement, not a person.
It could be literally anyone, there's more than one suit going around, you know. There are thousands of Zero's.
>>
>>155488960
Who made the first suit?
>>
>>155489968
Satanichia "Satania" Kurumizawa McDowell
>>
>>155488960
It's actually Lieutenant Quattro Bajeena
>>
>>155489490
Watch Mao be back somehow because of advanced britannian medicine
>>
>>155488960
It was clearly Sayoko. Think about it.
>>
>>155489968
The school's Sewing & Electrical Engineering club.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.