[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus, L's death is underwhelming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Jesus, L's death is underwhelming
>>
>>155470388
The real problem is that the series isn't over.
>>
>>155470833
I don't know why people say it should have ended at L's death, it would be anti climatic as fuck. Sure the second arc could have been introduced in a more organic way, but ending the anime at episode 27 wasn't the answer either.
>>
>>155470961
Yea heard the next part isn't as good
>>
>>155471081
It's not bad as people make out to be, but isn't great as the first arcs of the show. Still, miles better than Yotsuba arc.
>>
>>155470961
Probably should have ended with Light's death or both of theirs. Either way, there's no reason to even want to continue reading/watching when the central conflict is resolved.
>>
>>155471213
>Central conflict is solved
Maybe, but the story wasn't solved yet. Death Note wasn't just about L vs Light, it was also about Light's story and mind games, which were both continued at Near and Mello's arc.
>>
>>155470961
The only way it could of ended at L's death is if they followed the movie plot which is actually done quite well.
>>
>>155471141
>It's not bad as people make out to be
No, IT IS as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>155471387
No, not really. The twists are still very good, pacing is fine, mind games are good and it has some of the best episodes in the show, like Father or the last one.

Like I said, leagues above Yotsuba arc.
>>
>>155470388
It'll be underwhelming for me now, since you just spoiled me.
>>
>>155471387
It isn't that bad just not as good as the first part.
>>
>>155472146
Congratulations for being the last person on the internet that didn't know it happened
>>
>>155470388
Who's L?
>>
>>155471141
I liked the Yotsuba arc. L's bantz were the highlight of the show
>>
>>155470388
Thanks for the spoiler
>>
>>155471338
Yeah and they were boring. That's why it should have ended with Light vs L, characters people cared about.
>>
>>155471213
>>155473487
Pretty much this.
>>
>>155471141
>>155471466
But the Yotsuba arc was good. It was nice to see L and Light genuinely work together. I agree on the rest though. The manga ending in particular is my favorite part of the whole story.
>>
File: Yotsuba_Murderer.jpg (32KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba_Murderer.jpg
32KB, 236x319px
>>155474833
Yeah, they finally caught this evil killer loli.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.