[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log Horizon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: MKw5YHw[1].png (863KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MKw5YHw[1].png
863KB, 1366x768px
>best girl
>married and has a child
Why?

MC's harem is full of cute but bland girls.

God fucking dammit.
>>
>>155469295
The best woman are always married, anon.
>>
>>155469295

that is the entire point of the story

shiroge had a crush on her, but was family-zoned and then decided to make his own guild with his own harem

shiroge's entire motivation is proving her that he can have his own harem by himself.
>>
>>155469295
S3 never ;_;

Also, fuck DEEN for ruining the route43 arc in season 2. Fuck you.
>>
>>155469397
His harem kinda sucks, though.
Not even Maryelle is in it, even the princess went for Crusty.

He's stuck with two girls who look like children (one technically is), and a some yandere fox girl.
Henrietta doesn't care any more.
>>
>henrietta gone from shiroe dick's game
Shiet, maybe more cute situations later in the LN.
>>
File: 1413815194494.jpg (465KB, 1150x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1413815194494.jpg
465KB, 1150x1400px
Soujiro had the best harem.
Just look at all these qts he's surrounded by.
>>
>>155469859
Well the MC in this case was a bit bland yet entertaining, The tank dude had more charisma IMO, so in way I'm glad his harem was kept small and subtle.
>>
>>155471691
How is Shiroe bland?
He might not be particularly charismatic, but he's cool-headed, a super strategist and his presence is reassuring to most. Most people are put off due to how good of a strategist he is, thinking he uses others for his own selfish ends. but those who do get to know him realise how great of a person he is.

Also bland would imply there isn't too much to his character, and there's plenty to Shiroe that makes his both interesting and entertaining, as a character and as a person.
>>
File: 8970017[1].png (694KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
8970017[1].png
694KB, 720x720px
>>155469295
>Why?
Same in real life: all the top tier girls are already gone by the time you leave high school. If you're over 25, don't even bother. Unless you somehow manage to find an ex-landwhale who lost a lot of weight and has a good personality, the market is now no longer worth being on.

Still, I have to respect a show that pulls this kind of stuff and doesn't just go for waifu appeal.
>>
File: LH523.jpg (96KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
LH523.jpg
96KB, 670x360px
>>155469295
Why did they have to mess up the character designs so much with season 2 ;_;

Also Marie and akatsuki are great girls.
>>
>>155469295
>the day that episode released
I was btfo'd so hard. I was a Kanamefag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.