[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better animu or mango? I mean anime has music and voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Which is better animu or mango? I mean anime has music and voices that add more emotion, but manga has prettier pictures.
I'm not talking about which has more good product s overall. I mean if two equally perfect manga and anime went up against each other which would be better.
>>
This is why I want anime and manga to have different boards.
>>
>>155457541
Anime just can't compete with manga in terms of art, even the prettiest, most worked on anime and with the biggest budget can't compete with the 'prettiest' manga. If there was ever an anime that had the level of art manga achieves coupled with top notch animation and faithful adaptation to a tee then I'd easily call it the superior product.
>>
>>155457541
>I mean if two equally perfect [things] went up against each other which would be better

>equally
>perfect
>better
You're misunderstanding at least one of these words.
>>
File: 1490201838472.jpg (1MB, 1500x1899px) Image search: [Google]
1490201838472.jpg
1MB, 1500x1899px
I know it's not really relevant in terms of comparison, but I really think the music of the anime added significantly to the overall experience. Great choices were made in that regard.
>>
File: MR-21696-372299-14.jpg (92KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
MR-21696-372299-14.jpg
92KB, 600x849px
>>155457541
obviously the web comic
>>
mangas are always superior
>>
>>155460639
Yeah, personally i would take haikyuu, OPM and shokugeki no souma anime rather than the manga because the music and voice acting can do wonders. I know the art may not be as good but the color of the food, the voices of the characters when cheering during the volleyball matches or the music during saitama vs boros made them totally worth and better for me.
>>
I honestly prefer manga because almost every adaptation has a shit pace.
>>
>>155457541
OPM didn't have a humongous budget, and it's hard to compare to Murata's drawings, but both are good in their own regards
>>
>>155457541
This scene was better in the manga
The anime vibe wasn't heavy enough
I didn't feel the pure despair in the word of Boros
The anime wasn't good enough no contest
>>
File: 1462974000072.png (3MB, 1720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1462974000072.png
3MB, 1720x1236px
>>155461141
>the music during saitama vs boros made them totally worth and better for me.
Just rewatched that scene today myself. Really enjoyable to merely watch, but the music makes it.
>>
File: Punch2.gif (375KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
Punch2.gif
375KB, 300x216px
>>155457541
mango has better animation
>>
>>155457541
>trying to compare apples to oranges
>>
>>155457541
>if two perfect yet totally different and can't really be compared things were to be judged objectively, which of the two perfect things would be better?

that's how retarded you sound right now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.