[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download Pani Poni Dash! >comes with an entire folder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: paniponi notes.jpg (219KB, 1632x896px) Image search: [Google]
paniponi notes.jpg
219KB, 1632x896px
>download Pani Poni Dash!
>comes with an entire folder full of pdfs titled "notes"

What am i getting myself into, /a/? Is this really necessary to enjoy the show? Each one is like 10+ pages....
>>
this is like japanese culture 101 for the time period it came out of. After I watched this I started picking up more references in other shows and it made the experience better.

Also yes, there are a ton of fucking notes every joke in this is a reference to something
>>
>>155456969
>Is this really necessary to enjoy the show?
Only if you have a low powerlevel.
>>
Oh god yes those pdfs. I'm already hit with tons of nostalgia.

Shit was great.
>>
>>155456969
>10 pages
so basically fucking nothing?
>>
Try watching it twice, the first time should be the TV version and the second is the DVD.
>>
>>155456969
could you post an example of some of the notes?
>>
File: 327582934.jpg (63KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
327582934.jpg
63KB, 704x400px
Is PPD-manga as good as anime? Where does the anime end?
Also posting the best girl.
>>155457397
How long will it take to have bd leaked?
>>
File: ppd notes.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ppd notes.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
>>155457802
Here's an example from the first two. They're all filled with screenshots and explanations of things on screen or things the characters say.
>>
>>155458462
Just look it up, BD is 300$, I would have bought it if it shipping time wasn't so long for me, only one month left.
>>
>>155458711
Holy shit.
>>
>>155458711
>timeline of MG
This falls into the category of too much autism.
>>
File: ppd notes (2).jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ppd notes (2).jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>155461051
As you can see on the right, a lot of the notes have websites linked, but it seems like a majority of those websites are dead at this point. Kind of a shame really. Here's more examples.
>>
>>155461240
I don't think you need this to enjoy the show desu
>>
>>155461177
Its fucking insane in the best way
>>
>>155456969
You don't have to read the notes to enjoy it.
The notes are fun to read, if your autistic enough to be posting here.
>>
Try watching the DVD version with all dialogue/commentary/signs/etc enabled.
Pic related is your average viewing experience almost every 5 seconds.
>>
>>155456969
>Is this really necessary to enjoy the show?
Well, it is a Japanese show with near constant references that a non-Japanese wouldn't pick up on, so...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.