[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gate thus the JSDF fought there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gate JSDF simplistic art.jpg (106KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gate JSDF simplistic art.jpg
106KB, 800x450px
Now that the dust has settled what did you guys think of Gate?

Did it portray combat well? Was the protagonist likable? What did you think of the waifus?
>>
>>155456912
No, yes, some of the side characters were more waifuable than the main girls.
>>
>>155456912
It portrayed Americuck combat well, even now they are still salty about it. Also, predicted Trump I guess.
>>
File: Fucking Dragon .jpg (300KB, 881x602px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Dragon .jpg
300KB, 881x602px
>>155456912
it was a good show, any word on season2?
>>
>>155458516
Not even a remote chance.
>>
>>155458012
t. third worlder
>>
>>155456912
They went with the idol art and made the characters look the worst. Id rather have the novel art or the manga.
>>
It was hilarious that elimination of the primitive civilization was portrayed so heroically.
>>
>>155456912
Manga had promise but lost momentum when they went back to Japan and never really regained it, also fell into 'fuck making a real setting, just take handfuls from the bag o' stock fantasy tropes' trap

Protag was a little bland, but in a fresh way rather than a 'teen highschool shonen nakama justice punch' way so I've no complaints

Side monstergirl waifus>main cast. Those brothel monsters, wew

Rory was a surprisingly well developed character for a 1000 year old killer loli
>>
>>155456912
I liked it.
>>
File: Sao_Satoru_GATE.jpg (311KB, 1280x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Sao_Satoru_GATE.jpg
311KB, 1280x1754px
>>155456912
>Now that the dust has settled what did you guys think of Gate?
Manga art is amazing. LN is ok. Anime is trash.

Story is dumb at first but gets better once we get in the Humvee.

>Did it portray combat well?
No

>Was the protagonist likable?
Fairly, a little sueish but tolerable in it.

>What did you think of the waifus?
Dark Elf is best Waifu but sorcerer takes a solid second. Wish it wasn't Harem.
>>
>>155456912
Pretty nice.
Lots of buttblasted burgers keep whining about how their anus hurt about their troops being realistically portrayed.
Funny thing is that they keep pretending to be of other nationality when screaming in terms only americans used.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.