[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not watching the most stylish show of the season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 15

Why are you not watching the most stylish show of the season?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5h8px8

OH HO HO HO HO HO
>>
>>155440875
For a number of reasons,
>not moe
>not yaoi
>not yuri
>no ecchi
>no huge explosions or lewd humor
>unique art style
>possible references to a number of western literature, remember, this is /a/

OH HO HO HO HO HO
>>
>>155440875
Because the writing is awful.

The OP is the only good thing about this show.
>>
because it's genuinely terrible
>>
>>155442304
>bumping a 0 post thread for a show that nobody gives a shit about right before it 404's
Why?
>>
itt: brainlets
>>
DOOONNN!

I hadn't seen the original and holy shit, the voiceactor sounds so similar. Also I fucking love that they kept the same OP sequence roughly.

By the way, holy fucking shit NakamuraRei's Don't is so goddamn good. Anyone happen to have a link to it?
>>
>>155440875
I watched it but it doesn't seem to have anything going for it. After only 2 stories I feel like I've had enough.
>>
AOTS
>>
>>155440875
I like the premise, but some of it is confusing.

for example, the woman gets a credit card to buy whatever she wants, but it gets repossessed after a day.

she decides to get a make over.
her make over gets repossessed and turns her into an ugly fat woman with missing teeth.

why? shouldn't it have just returned it to how she looked before the make over?
>>
File: 52f.jpg (167KB, 622x568px) Image search: [Google]
52f.jpg
167KB, 622x568px
>>155442353
>>155442388
>>155444109
>>
>>155444359
Yes, it should have.

The writing is terrible.
>>
I like it
Already tired of the shitposting though
>>
File: 1466261734354.jpg (232KB, 651x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466261734354.jpg
232KB, 651x720px
It's a fun watch for dark comedy. Faust/monkeypaw/moralfags are missing the point of this show, watch season one and you'll get it. Salesman is in no way, shape or form intended to be "fair" or "bound by his own rules".
>>
>>155443741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4eITKKfdw

The full version's not out I think, unfortunately.
>>
>>155444359
If she was smart, she could have exploited the fuck out of that too.

>Tell a friend to setup a store
>have her buy all the shit inside the store everyday
>It gets repossessed, but friend still made the money.
>Split profits.

Easy.
>>
>>155444604
>It's fun
If you think this is fun, then you must have a field day watching paint dry.
>>
>>155444359
What would be the point of that?
>>
>>155444604
>Salesman is in no way, shape or form intended to be "fair" or "bound by his own rules".
Well that makes having rules a bit pointless.
>>
Oh god, here we go again
>>
>>155440875
looks bretty good

>>155444794
It just means you're not wary of jews
>>
File: 1491281711249.png (42KB, 174x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491281711249.png
42KB, 174x187px
>>155444742
The same as taking her stuff away after a day.

You think it's stupid? Take it to the writers, they are the ones that had Moguro set rules only for them to be broken.
>>
But the OP has CGI in it.
/a/ hates CGI, so it can't be good.
>>
No idea about AOTS, but this is definitely going to be my favorite OP of the season. Full version when?
>>
>>155440875
The visuals are good but the show is boring, it's yet another monkey paw serie, a quite generic one at that.
I'm going to give it more episodes but I'm not impressed.
>>
>>155444359
She kinda broke the "rule" deliberately by thinking "maybe it wont be taken away" when she was buying the spa treatment but it wasnt really clear if it was out of "malice" and the punishment was hugely disproportionate.
>>
>>155445265
>She kinda broke the "rule"
She didn't.
>>
>>155444920
What kind of ending would that be?
>Lady takes a Spa treatment, knowing that it couldn't be returned and she could keep it for free, cheating him.
>Moguro approaches her and tells her that he will be repossessing what is taken, acting all serious.
>She wakes up and just looks the same she did before going to the spa.
>>
>>155445649
>What kind of ending would that be?
One that actually follows the rules Moguro gave.
>>
its like dank memes version of Doraemon. Wish i knew about this earlier
>>
>>155445309
Maybe i didnt convey what i wanted to say correctly.
We agree that the rule is that whatever she buys will be returned right?
I agree that she didnt break the rule.
However, with the thought of buying a spa treatment, something that cant be really taken away, she tried to go over the rule of having the things she buys being returned.
However it turns out that the salesman can take it back so the rule wasnt broken.
The salesman could leave her exactly the same as the last day but didnt in order to teach her a lesson for trying to go over the rule, maybe.

>>155445699
It would fit if the salesman is a dick dealing out over the top punishments. Without having seen the original I dont know if the salesman is supposed to that way or it's an isolated incident. I think that if they presented this incident in the first part it would be better way to establish his character since the ending of the OL segment is much more extreme than the ending about the salesman and whatever he did to him.
>>
>>155445699
Look at it this way. He very clearly explained how the card worked. She could have anything she wanted for free, but it must be returned in full the next day. Knowing this, she got something that could not be returned in the hopes she could have it for free. She willfully and knowingly tried to con him. Hence why he wrecked her so hard.

Also he's a villain, having dickish deals goes with the territory.
>>
Haruka did nothing wrong.
>>
>>155446078
>Look at it this way.
No. He gave a list of specific rules. And then proceeded to break them.

This is bad writing, no matter how you want to spin it. If they were going to do something like this all along, then they shouldn't have given any rules to begin with.
>>
>>
Because it's actual shit.
>>
>>155446449
He never broke the rules. She was the one who tried to cheat him and bed the rules. Just like what would happen if you tried to pull a fast one on a real credit company, she got in serious trouble for it.
>>
>>155446449
It's perfectly in character for him, nothing bad writing about that. Maguro being a deceitful liar that takes pleasure in fucking others over is how he is played, he isn't someone that sticks to any rules and helps good people while ruining the life of evil ones, you can't take anything he says at face value and expect him to stick to it.
Are you going to say Faust is badly written because the devil doesn't always speak the truth next?
>>
>>155446078
How is he different from repoman?
>>
>>155446646
>He never broke the rules.

>i'm only taking what you bought
>lol i'll take more than that this time for no reason

>>155446657
>nothing bad writing about that.
Do you also like eating shit?
>>
Watched first episode. It just isn't interesting enough. Too cheap premise.
>>
>>155444359

She attempted to break the rules to get something that possibly couldn't be taken from her: the appearance of youth and beauty, which was in fact also repossessed.

How dense can y'all be.
>>
>>155444668

Still thank you. Based.
>>
>>155448563
>that possibly couldn't be taken from her
Except it could. You fucking admit it.
>which was in fact also repossessed.
>>
File: Moguro.png (4MB, 640x5267px) Image search: [Google]
Moguro.png
4MB, 640x5267px
For those hoping for some more equivalencies, just know that Moguro often is just an asshole.
>>
>>155448589
SHE thought it couldn't be repossessed.
>>
Is there sound webm of the op?
>>
>>155448679
And?
>>
>>155440875
are you shitting me? this is boring as a motherfuck

>stylish
just end yourself, you are an embarrassment
>>
If there's one thing I enjoy about this series is weeding out the folks below 100 IQ and those who can appreciate a calm, paced and simple dialogue driven story.

>>155448589

Something she thought, not irrefutably imposible.

Holy fucking shit, it's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>155448828
Did you weed yourself out yet?

>Something she thought, not irrefutably imposible.
Fucking and? If you think you're shitposting but instead are making a bunch of informative posts then you're not shitposting. You can't say someone broke the rules if they didn't fucking break the rules.

>Holy fucking shit, it's like talking to a wall.
I know, right? How many laps do we need to go on before you get it through your skull?
>>
>>155448920

K
>>
>>155448611
Lesson of course is to never trust a shady salesman who says he'll get you a girlfriend (or anything else).
>>
File: 1491023652373.png (495KB, 595x760px) Image search: [Google]
1491023652373.png
495KB, 595x760px
>>155448943
As expected.
>>
>>155440875
>"lololol ill give people who want "A" a revese "A", such clever writing"
>>
>>155449009

>smug anime poster

The truth reveals itself. Now I know I was right to disregard opinion.
>>
File: 1488751495866.jpg (47KB, 539x595px) Image search: [Google]
1488751495866.jpg
47KB, 539x595px
>>155449117
>ha! you used a reaction pic!
>that means you're wrong!
Who was the sub-100 IQ poster, again?
>>
>>155448611
I wish they would either go over the top with how mundane the whole setup is or just go over the top.

This is all just super boring.
>>
>>155449211
>he's still at it
Man I hate canadians.
>>
>>155449041
That would actually be more clever since you would have to actually think about what the reverse of what they wanted was. It's actually just
>I'll mildly fuck with people who have mild personality flaws, but sometimes I'll disproportionately fuck with them in a way that isn't very interesting or amusing
>>
>ITT It has to be Lolis or shonen or it's shit
>>
>>155449404
>strawman
>>
What would happen if you used that credit card to hire a handyman?
>>
>>155442304
>>155442622
>>155444400
>>155449404
Oh wow, 4 "different people" posting the same argument in a 30 IP thread about how their stupid show isn't stupid, the people who hate it are.

Well, I for one am completely convinced.
>>
>>155449622

What he made would probably break or turn out to be made without a proper operating license.
>>
>>155449627

Stay upset
>>
Why the hell did his use his boom magic shit to cheat against the dudes in the club? They wanted to leave but he uses it to make them forget and stay.

I mean, i thought the entire idea was to let them fuck themselves over once they mess up with the stuff he gives people, and not literally just cheating himself in order to win.
>>
>>155449746
What if I hired a taxi to take me around?
>>
>>155449874
Bad writing.
>>
>>155449254
I absolutely agree. I enjoy these episodic shows that someone is dealing out punishment, so I watched what is subbed of the original and I'll watch this as there simply isn't a lot of it out there. However the show would be better if more of the victims were people who were more deserving of this treatment, or they went farther over the top and had him bring down exceptionally successful people just for the hell of it.
>>
Maybe the shitposters are nervous jews who don't like seeing their true self portrayed for all the world to see.
>>
I haven't actually watched the show, but wouldn't the general idea be that the woman was left ugly because she replaced her original appearance in the makeover?

It's like if she'd paid to put a window into her house, and the window gets repossessed. The big hole they leave in her wall is not their problem.
>>
>>155449983
Except those two situations are not comparable. For one, the one you posit makes absolute sense with how Moguro said he would operate.
>>
>>155449874
It would actually be funny if they had left and just gotten fired for smelling of alcohol.
>>
>>155449874
They already fucked up significantly by the time he kept them there, but like >>155448611 he also has no problems fucking with someone just for the hell of it, even if he often tries to wrap it up in a pseudo moral lesson.
>>
>>155450036
They actually got fired in the old version of this episode, but apparently they felt the need to cut that from an episode today.
>>
>>155449983
>woman was left ugly because she replaced her original appearance in the makeover?

Yes, but she looked nothing like that before her make over.
His "Boom" beam should have simply turned her back into her normal self, not a fat missing tooth ogre
>>
>>155450342
I think you could have made her have a shaved head or something as a way of repossessing her hair. The way they chose to represent it didn't really make much sense, and it wasn't very interesting either.
>>
>>155450498
Why would her hair be repossessed? He clearly has magic powers, so he should have just put the woman back in her original damn body, its not complicated

instead he ruined her fucking life over a <$300 make over.

its dumb
>>
>>155448611
In this case he had asked for company because he was lonely. So Moguro introduced him and set them up as pen pals "as friends" with the understanding that his loneliness would be satisfied.

He got greedy and began to desire her as a lover and wanted to meet in real life so he went ahead and set up the meeting without moguro finding out. He got fucked because he tried to fuck his friend.
>>
>>155450342
His job isn't to return things to the way they are, it's to simply collect what she bought. How she originally looked isn't his concern.

Taking her hair and eyebrows (and possibly parts of her face, since it's implied she paid to change that as well) would have made the most sense, but the end result of that would have come pretty close to being horror so he just turned her into an old lady instead to keep things lighthearted. They did stretch things a bit with the way they portrayed it, but her being left uglier than she started isn't particularly unusual.

It's also probably a message about the lady not appreciating what youth she did still have and throwing it away for a fake image.
>>
>>155451205
>it's to simply collect what she bought.
And he didn't do that, he took more.

Why is this so hard to get?
>>
>>155451205
What about things she paid to have removed?
Like pubic hair? does he glue it back?
>>
>>155450619
Not really, there was never any indication of it being just pen pals. In the original conversation he said "before they meet" he needed them to get to know each other, then after that Moguro said he would let him meet her after he sent her a letter, and he got a letter response from that which ended up being the mannequin (thus Moguro) with a time and place to meet, which he showed up to.

At worse, he didn't tell Moguro that he was going to meet her after getting a place and time to meet her in the response to the letter, but he listened to his instructions at that point and he never acted on an unreasonable temptation. There was never a good ending to be had no matter how he acted, since the person in question didn't exist, even if he didn't go to meet her.
>>
>>155451205
>not appreciating what youth she did still have
She was background character, that man that kissed her he wouldn't even use her as urinal if she was her old self.
There's nothing wrong in trying your best to look good.
>>
>>155451263
Technically he let her keep some of it, otherwise she wouldn't have hair or a face at all. If she wants her old everything back they're probably in the spa garbage bin, anything Moguro gave her is charity.
>>
>>155451449
You're just shitposting, aren't you.
>>
>>155449793
I'm not the one trying to convince people my shitty show is great, why would I be upset?
>>
>>155451481
It's heavily implied she got plastic surgery. She's lucky he didn't go full repo men on her.
>>
>>155451687
>It's heavily implied she got plastic surgery.
the fuck

Okay, I'm not going to get mad at you for never going to a spa, but that's not what you do there.
>>
>>155451327
>implying you wouldn't pee on this
>>
>>155451687
You can't just go get plastic surgery in a day anon. It's not implied unless the target audience is actual idiots.
>>
>>155451754
Apparently spas in japan change your facial profile.
>>
>>155451754
>>155451869
>what is an allusion
>>
>>155451943
yeah and Moguro is an allusion for shit writing

now fuck outta here
>>
>>155451903
There are several treatments you can get that would have significant temporary changes to how your face looked. That's not surgery.

>>155451943
You might want to look up the word yourself, anon.
>>
>>155452000
>shitposting
>>
>>155452074
no you see, it's an allusion
>>
>>155450609
exactly what i was thinking, if the asshole's rules was to take back whatever she bought, she should have returned to her normal previous state, not fucking turn into an old hag. wtf
the writing is fucking awful, instead they could have made her pay with the credit card of a movie or some event and fall in love or some shit and then the asshole take away those memories because she paid for them with the credit card

jesus christ and the guys getting drunk, that was cheating, he forced them to stay, they did fuck themselves up on their own, he fucking cheated whats the point?? theres no lesson, no moral, no twist nothing
>>
>>155452068
By all means, show me a spa treatment that turns office lady's flat nose into a pointy gaijin nose.
>>
>>155452110
>butthurt
>>
>>155452161
Isn't this whole thing going around in circles back to the show being bad?

If there isn't a spa treatment that fixes her nose, then the show is using an unrealistic representation of the treatment, not implying that she got surgery.
>>
>>155444604
>watch season one and you'll get it.
Is this a remake or a sequel?
>>
>>155449339
yeah you are right actually.
The guys just wanted to have a nice time because they are salary men and that life is hard as shit.
They weren't evil, they weren't lazy or gamblers or greedy shits who needed a lesson to be taught. So they got probably fired because what? They wanted to release some stress at lunch time? The fucking guy eats alone in lunch hour, he is already miserable what the fuck was the necessity to fuck him over like that? Its not amusing, its cruel and boring, and since its not even presented as a horror theme where innocent people get fucked over for nothing, it is presented as lighthearted comedy yet the endings are unfair and annoying

the office lady, why did she turn into an old hag? shouldnt she have returned to her previous self? wtf she was also bullied at work, why the fuck she needed to be punished for? if anything her asshole boss or her co workers needed the punishment
>>
>>155452292
I do think the whole point is that the people have very mundane and relateable flaws and don't really deserve it.

I understand it, just don't think it's good.
>>
>>155446078
No. He gave the rules, and she broke none of them. If anything he was the one breaking the rules. She didn't get anything that couldn't have been repo'd.
What a hairdo? Just give her back her old hair
What a day at a spa? Just make her body feel tired and dirty once again
Meeting a man? Just make him forget about her, but her not forget him so that she can suffer.

I mean the punishments are not even clever at all. They are just awful, not in an unfair way, but in a boring way. So far many anons here have proposed better endings to both stories in this thread
>>
>>155440875
It's terrible. You're trying too hard to fit in here senpai.
>>
>>155449254
This.

They can't decide if go way crazy with it or leave it to a normal conclusion

>ok so this magical asshole will give you anything!
>payoff: get drunk and fired or become ugly
>>
>>155452276
>If there isn't a spa treatment that fixes her nose, then the show is using an unrealistic representation of the treatment
And zapping her with a magic beam is an unrealistic representation compared to cutting her nose off with a knife.

It's almost like the story isn't meant to be interpreted in a purely literal fashion or something.
>>
>>155451205
in that case he would have made her go bald and we all could have had a laugh at it and end episode while she goes to work without hair or eyebrows, but taking away her age???? wtf it was only 1 day
>>
>>155452541
Oh yes, it's not dumb. It's allegorical non-literal masterpiece based on western literature classics that people are too stupid to understand.
>>
Isn't Moguro basically just Yakuza?
>>
>>155452541
>2deep4u
It's not. You're just defending bad writing for reasons that will never be adequate.
>>
File: 770422b053ae77ac_m.jpg (36KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
770422b053ae77ac_m.jpg
36KB, 340x500px
>The Deal:
You get a new show, but the threads will be filled with mostly shitposters.

>The Catch:
The shitposters are the ones who like the show.
>>
>>155452541
Its fucking bad writing at its finest dont you get it?
There's nothing to keep you going.
You can related to the main characters because they are human, have flaws and are mundane, sure why not, but they get fucked over for nothing. It doesn't make you feel good, it makes it feel unfair and unbalanced.
And you cant related to Moguro at all because he is basically a 2d asshole with no purpose at all. He's not trying to teach them a lesson, he is not trying to actually make people have a better life but they try to cheat him, he is not getting off at people's misery because he only has 1 face, he is an ASSHOLE with no lovable traits.

So the OP is good, so what? This is worse writing than Yami Shibai season 3 which just turned into ghost of the week.
>>
>>155452690
>>155452625
>pointing out that symbolism may be present in a story with a magical conman is "2deep"

Mother Goose is apparently too advanced for you. I don't blame you because the show is about japanese cons, meaning you're probably completely ignorant of the real world context behind it.
>>
>>155452960
>I don't blame you because the show is about japanese cons, meaning you're probably completely ignorant of the real world context behind it.
Holy shit, you really think this show is deep.
>>
>>155452946
>Moguro is a 2d asshole
>shady lenders that would ruin your face for life for using their money don't exist
>hostess clubs that use women to trap you and use alcohol to string you into a series of bad decisions don't exist
>normal people with normal problems don't get fucked over by assholes

This simply isn't the show for you. The message of it goes right over your head.
>>
Let's be honest for a second. You just mad that the cute Kana Asumi christmas cake got fucked over, aren't you?
>>
>>155453163
Let's be honest for a second. You just have a fetish for strawmen, don't you?
>>
>>155453099
Just because something is true doesn't make it good. Are you seriously trying to imply that the overwhelming majority of people who disliked the show only dislike it because they didn't understand it?

That is just 2deep4u.
>>
>>155440875
Let's settle this democratically.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12677227
>>
>>155453236
inb4 shitload of proxies
>>
>>155453099
jesus fucking christ are you actually a 10 year old child who believes he is an adult or a complete retarded faggot?
>>
It doesn't teach lessons, so it doesn't work thematically. It isn't funny, so it doesn't work as dark comedy. The victims aren't all that deserving, so it doesn't work as schadenfruede.

I don't see the appeal of this show unless you're just an edgy fuck.
>>
File: 63257.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
63257.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>155453236
http://www.strawpoll.me/12677271
>>
>>155453207
>ad populum argument
>on an american discussion forum
>when discussing a japanese show about japanese issues
lol

Obviously not that many people dislike the show considering it's like five decades old and still getting made.
>>
>>155453451
>unless you're just an edgy fuck
That is the appeal. Look at the people praising in this thread between sharpening their katanas.
>>
>>155453494
>ad populum argument
It isn't even. I'm not saying that everyone says it's bad, therefore it must be bad. YOU are saying that each individual person who doesn't like the show just doesn't get it, and I'm pointing out how stupid that is to apply that to so many people.
>>
>>155440875
Is this shit by the doraemon author?
>>
>>155453451
I like this show because salesman. I dont why i think he has charm
>>
>>155453664
Yeah
>>
>>155453661
>This simply isn't the show for you
>you
>singular

I pointed out that you specifically are missing the cultural context behind Moguro's actions, to which you responded with a strawman turning my statement into a generalized one, and implying that your own statements (the ones I'm criticizing) in this thread are echoed by an ambiguous "overwhelming majority of people who disliked the show". AKA ad populum, albeit a veiled one.

If you prefer a more direct answer to your original question: If this "overwhelming majority" has the exact same flawed reasoning for disliking this show that you do, then yes, they are missing the contextual understanding necessary to appreciate these japanese cautionary tales.
>>
>>155453236
needs an option for maybe, there is only one episode currently and i can see it might get repetitive
>>
>>155454259
Isn't that pretty much inevitable in an episodic series?
>>
>>155454259
>repetitive
If that's a dealbreaker, then you probably aren't going to like it. There won't be any story progression.
>>
>>155453300
>inb4 shitload of proxies
>not even 20 people reply
Is being irrelevant better than being hated? I guess the combination is the worst of all.
>>
I didn't love or hate the first episode. I'll give the second episode a shot, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just not for me.
>>
>>155440875
Fucking shit OP, that song is fucking good. I need the full version.
>>
>>155454537
A manga by the most famous japanese mangaka of all time didn't get a lot of votes in a biased strawpoll on 4chan. How will Moguro ever recover?
>>
>>155454259
This week included a remake of episode 12 in the original and a new episode. Next week looks to be a remake of episode 51 and a new episode. But realistically, they could pull an episode from pretty much anywhere in the original show, and while there is a decent amount of variation on the clients, it generally will continue to follow the same formula.
>>
>>155453451
> It isn't funny, so it doesn't work as dark comedy.
incorrect. Humor is completely subjective.
>>
>>155454752
Yeah but he's right, this shit isn't funny.
>>
>>155454971
That's your opinion.
>>
>>155454752
>Humor is completely subjective
Untrue. It's mostly subjective. Hamlet is not a comedy. If you slapped a comedy label on it and people told you it wasn't a comedy, you couldn't just tell them "humor is completely subjective".

This has a comedy label on it and it isn't funny. It's not unfunny, it's not funny. It actually is for lack of trying.
>>
>>155440875
What if you cut the fingers off a monkey's paw and used them to make a wish? That is what this show is.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.