[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've finished the original Dragon Ball anime. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So I've finished the original Dragon Ball anime. Should I continue with the original DBZ or DBZ Kai?
>>
kai
>>
Yu Yu Hakusho
>>
>>155435867
isn't it censored tho?
>>
Yeah I watched the original because of censorship
>>
>>155435888
yes. kai is edited
>>
>>155435888
Kai cuts filler. There is a censored and uncensored version. Find the uncensored one. I believe it's intro is a minute and thirty while the censored one shortens the intro to a minute so that's an easy way to tell which one you found.
>>
I want to fuck young Bulma and Kid Goku
>>
>>155435867
Objectively shit taste
>>
Watch Z until the Nappa fight starts, then switch to Kai. The early Saiyan Saga had some good episodes and Kai was still finding it's feet and had pacing issues.
>>
File: 94315900098.jpg (528KB, 1280x899px) Image search: [Google]
94315900098.jpg
528KB, 1280x899px
DBZ.

Kai is shit, stay away from it.
>>
Kai is terrible OP.

>Shitty music
>Noticeable "Flash" ms paint edits
>Gohan sounds like an annoying girl
>Removed many great filler which added character development
>>
just watch the driving episode the rest is filler akira improv bullshit. at least that was handled by competent writers
>>
>>155435710
Kai uncensored if you want to get to the point.

DBZ if you want to watch filler and six episodes of the same fight plus screaming.
>>
>>155437987
Prime Toriyama is the greatest manga artist of all time
>>
File: 127434249449.jpg (770KB, 1280x1063px) Image search: [Google]
127434249449.jpg
770KB, 1280x1063px
>>155438235
I agree famalam
>>
>>155435874
/thread
>>
>>155438025
>>Shitty music
They ended up replacing all the new music with the original Z music after the whole plagarism thing, so not an argument

>>Noticeable "Flash" ms paint edits
I agree with you here, that shit is the worst

>>Gohan sounds like an annoying girl
So nothing new?

>>Removed many great filler which added character development
Not everyone likes filler. Some people want to stay as close to the manga as possible
>>
Kai addresses many of the original's flaws, mainly: better animation, better voice acting, more accurate to the manga (Goku isn't changed into Japanese superman), better music (unless you grew up on the Faulconer score you'll dislike it, especially since you're coming from DB), less filler (you get much better pacing at the cost of only a few good fillers), and Japanese move names. Just make sure to watch the uncensored one.
>>
>>155435710
Original, only people with ADHD watch Kai.
>>
File: Goku.png (624KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goku.png
624KB, 960x720px
>>155439064
>better animation
Nope.

It constantly alternates between oldschool grainy anime (pic related) to digital ms paint flash anime.

It's extremely jarring.
>>
>>155439350
Not saying it's perfect, there are some jarring moments, but overall I'd say it looks better than Z.
>>
>>155439491
Dragon Box > Kai
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.