[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enko girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (288KB, 1313x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
288KB, 1313x1257px
Can a show about girls doing Enjo Kousai(compensated dating) work? What if the group of friends have a strict "no sex" policy. Theyll go out with salary men but they keep their virginities intact. It will be a comfy slice of life show. They would still be pure.
>>
3D shit
>>
>>155434878
>What if the group of friends have a strict "no sex" policy. They'll go out with salary men but they keep their virginities intact.
That's no fun then.
>>
Many women in japan actually do enko but most of them dont go further than dinner, karaoke, and companionship.
>>
KyoAni should make it
>>
>>155434878
A show about a taboo subject wouldn't sell in Japan. That's why you don't get any shows about burakumin or comfort women.
>>
>>155434878
Some studies claim that the phenomenon was fabricated and that at the time of it first being treated as a social issue it didn't even exist, it's quite interesting.
>>
>>155435416
But I actually saw it in action in Shinjuku. I saw a highschool girl with and older man in your typical salaryman outfit. It was around 6:30pm
>>
>>155435478
Or maybe they're father and daughter?
>>
>>155435225
>A show about a taboo subject wouldn't sell in Japan
Is that why Oreimo/SAO/[other incest anime] were such financial failures?
>>
>>155435514
>comparing completely legal cousinfucking to underage prostitution
>>
File: Love & Pop.png (225KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
Love & Pop.png
225KB, 354x500px
>>155434878
LOVE & POP was a product of its time. The novelty of early digital cameras and mobile phones made it work. Without that it'd just feel sleezy and exploitative. Well it could work but who can be trusted to handle the issue with the same tact and insight as Anno and Murakami?
>>
I think it might be fun if it's played as a comedy, like Girlish Number. But it needs to actually have sex for the comedy to sting.
If it's serious, it's like do you really want to spend a full seson watching a drama about prostitution? It would suck your soul out. Plus it would be extremely hard to write well. Also Initial D explores the theme pretty well.

>>155435510
Or maybe they're in love. It doesn't have to be compensated.
>>
What's the title?
Cuck Tease?
>>
>>155434878
>What if the group of friends have a strict "no sex" policy
Read Delivery Cinderella. It's fucking bullshit and is even more contrived than generic MC who gets harem because he's a nice guy.
>>
>>155435225
>no SoL about geishas geishaing
>>
>>155436466
Geisha werent prositutes. You are thinking of Oiran
>>
>>155436291
Vast majority of enko is girls wanting to make a quick buck but dont want to be soiled for marraige. The minority who does have sex are the most sensationalized.
>>
File: suzuya alt.jpg (117KB, 776x1100px) Image search: [Google]
suzuya alt.jpg
117KB, 776x1100px
Why are enko girls so attractive?
>>
File: Rolling Girls Mamechiyo.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling Girls Mamechiyo.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>155436492
I know, but I want geishas.
>>
Yes, they are called idol anime.
>>
>>155437012
Not really. Aside from a few isolated incidents, idols are kept pure by the requirements of their job.
>>
>>155437391
Maintain a pure image and kept pure are two different things.
>>
>>155434878
>Theyll go out with salary men but they keep their virginities intact.
Sounds like that Kensoh Ogawa doujin of Anohana. If they do anal and oral, but keep their virginities, that would be my fetish.
>>
>>155436539
>Vast majority of enko is girls wanting to make a quick buck but dont want to be soiled for marraige. The minority who does have sex are the most sensationalized.
Citation needed
>>
>>155437839
Shh, let him dream. How else do you think they can reign in money from the naive and the gullible
>I don't usually do this! It's service specially reserved for you!
>>
File: nosexmakesoldmenevil.jpg (47KB, 479x331px) Image search: [Google]
nosexmakesoldmenevil.jpg
47KB, 479x331px
>>155438004
Well, to be fair, there are plenty of Japanese men who seem to be satisfied with just cuddling at cuddle bordellos or chatting with hostesses so it wouldn't be surprising if cute schoolgirls could just go on cute compensated dates with cute ojii-samas, but I seriously doubt that's the majority of enkou because old men need sex or they turn evil.
>>
>>155438143
There are definitely people who just want companionship (see those accounts from freaking prostitutes who flat out said they've had clients who aren't even there for sex), however, that anon is a fool for thinking it's only a minority who engage in sexual acts.
>>
>>155438197
Yeah, we should never underestimate how many men there are who are so lonely and miserable that they would yearn for a prostitute's company just for some human contact and less inhibited conversation. But would those actually seek out schoolgirls of all people? I mean, I am pretty close to being miserable enough to frequent prostitutes myself, but the idea of approaching teenage girls for companionship seems frightening rather than appealing.
>>
>>155438336
>But would those actually seek out schoolgirls of all people?
Seriously, anon? You do realize that for a good chunk of history and even right now in many countries, younger girls are still being desired, right? What, you think fetishsizing schoolgirls is something that only anime thought of?
>>
>>155438408
They're hot, yes, but also complete bitches.
>>
kids nowadays whore themselves before being 15yo. Specially if they are white and american.

I don't think it will make any attention at all or be relevant at all.
>>
>>155438336
Teenage girls are still young enough to be impressed by dinner, karaoke, and gifts.
>>
>>155435478
Again, the thesis is that it only came into existence, because it was dramatized at a time it didn't exist yet.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.