[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Image Of Araki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1635.png (1MB, 640x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.png
1MB, 640x657px
Because I do
>>
File: 422.jpg (27KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
422.jpg
27KB, 447x447px
>>155428726
he sure is cute
>>
>>155428726
This picture is from 1976. He still looks like this today.
>>
File: Buying pastries for Christmas.png (2MB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
Buying pastries for Christmas.png
2MB, 1066x800px
>>155428726
>>
>>155430184
>>
there was a period on 4chan a few years back where someone allegedly figured out how to embed some sort of virus file in an image, which was this image of hirohiko araki eating a donut. if you saved the image it would put a screamer on your computer. i think the virus code in the image was blocked immediately so the original image couldn’t be posted anymore but people didn’t know that so it eventually spun out of control and whenever someone posted this image (the clean version) people would freak out because they thought just viewing the image would destroy their computer. even today looking at jojo’s bizarre adventure author hirohiko araki enjoying baked goods gives me a brief fight or flight response.
>>
>>155431140
Im not sure if there was ever really a virus or if it was a mix of panic and trolling.

I dont know that 4 chan started checking and banning images iwith embedded files as it was a growing way to share cp.
>>
>>155432515
It was real, there was an exploit for embedding things, we even used to have mp3 pngs on /b/ long ago.
Because malicious shit started getting embedded into pngs, moot implemented mechanism to detect embedded files (try posting a png with embed shit yourself and you will see the error message) so now it's safe.

But it was 100% real.
>>
>>155434210
Oh and the original scramer araki one was about 3+ mb
>>
What would his ability be like?
>>
File: Heavens Door.jpg (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Door.jpg
576KB, 1280x720px
>>155434260
wrrrrrryead the manga and you'll figure it out yourself.
>>
>>155434351
The only part I haven't read yet is jojolion.
>>
>>155434210
>>155431140
No, it was never real you unbelievably gullible retard. Yes, you can embed things into PNG images, and yes moot removed that functionality. But the embedded data cannot execute itself. PNG files aren't executables after all. You need to extract the embedded data.

For an embedded virus to work, it would have to rely on the image viewing software to have an exploit to execute the malicious code. Since people were claiming that they were getting infected were simply opening the image in their browser, there would have to be an exploit in either Chrome or Firefox (IE is shit so there probably is). There aren't.

If there were you'd see news articles about it since it would be a pretty big deal. But there aren't any. Google and Mozilla would've patched any vulnerability immediately anyway. And the mods never responded like they did with lostboy. It was all just people pretending.
>>
>>155434383
Then you should know who his "self-insert" is
>>
>>155428726
If you break into his house. Do you think we would find Stone masks inside?
>>
>>155428726
So is this Togashi, Araki or Jackie Chan? Also that old hag in the background always bothered me a lot.
>>
>>155436366
Her expression conveys her realization that life itself is a JoJo Reference
>>
Euro /a/ is such fucking cancer. Piss off you crossboarding niggers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.