[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uchouten Kazoku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: visual_01.jpg (707KB, 1350x1904px) Image search: [Google]
visual_01.jpg
707KB, 1350x1904px
Are you ready for the return of tanooki family drama?
>>
>>155419188
I'm ready for best girl Benten to return.
>>
99 percent chance this will be AOTS
>>
>>155420976
And AOTY.
>>
>>155419188
Not yet. About to rewatch S1.
>>
I'm down for more Benten.
>>
File: Comical.jpg (114KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
Comical.jpg
114KB, 336x442px
>inb4 someone posts a picture of Ben 10 in one of these threads
Or did someone did the joke already before?
>>
>>155419188
This doesn't look like the tanuki kid and the noodle shop.
>>
Just finished rewatching it. Can't wait for more Benten and Yaichirou's new waifu.
>>
>>155422078
Best girl.

I actually have a fetish for arranged marriages, and the girl literally teases her groom for it, golden.
>>
>>155422054
You can't ruse me, ruseman.
>>
Must feel shitty to know everybody knows how your soon to be wife looks like except for you.
>>
The only ongoing in years.
>>
>>155421072
Well , its only competitor will be yet another Morimi adaptation at least.
>>
It's been so long that I don't remember much about S1. Only that you can't trust your branch families, Benten is shit, and all of the main family is great.
>>
I'm just excited for some more toad talks. Middle brother best tanuki.
>>
>>155423686
Benten is less of a shit once you understand her backstory.
>gets kidnapped by a pervy old tengu
>never sees her family again
>leaves because she learned enough magic to live on her own
>now the old perv wants you back
>>
>>155423919
But why treat the tanookis like crap and even eat them?
>>
I'm currently watching the first season for the first time. 5 episodes. kind of having a hard time keeping track of all these similar names, but I'm enjoying it enough. it's a great looking show
>>
>>155423978
It's a very beautiful show. The main cast is also very entertaining and well developed.
Be wary of spoilers if you decide to stay, friend.
>>
>>155423973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
>>
>>155423973
They touch on this and my interpretation was that it was just a fact of life. The father understood that it's just part of the food chain and accepts his fate since it's just a fact of nature.
>>
>>155423973
It's basically tradition, getting cooked into a stew for a tanuki is as natural as a tengu falling from the sky or a human dying from old age, it's just something that you'd accept. So while they do get sad when one tanuki gets cooked, they just accept it, since it's a "natural" fate to them.
>>
Kaisei is fucking cute
>>
File: 1474162829162.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474162829162.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>155419188
OP better be just as good as OMOSHIROOOOOOU KU NAI YO NO NAKA
>>
>>155424891
I have high hopes for both OP and ED. They were both good and stylish.
>>
I hope working on two shows in one season doesn't hurt the quality of this too much.
I'll be watching both of them as well.
>>
I still need to watch the first season
>>
Alcohol saves the day. I just caught up so is the family cool with Benten now, I mean they were spending New Year's together?
>>
>>155419188
The mom was crazy hot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.