[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> [ClSubs] Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni - 01.mkv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 84553.jpg (38KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
84553.jpg
38KB, 225x314px
Decent english subs finally out for this
>>
So, its a short? Thought it would be a full length.
>>
>>155417175
One Kiss Man?
>>
Absolutely atrocious subs, by the way. He must have just looked at what was on the screen and made up a story to go along with it.
>>
>>155417175
Finally the story the about the youth of the fat old bald men in doujins.
>>
Spoil me: what is the anime about?
>>
Its pretty meh, but its a short. Not much time wasted.
>>
File: 1443991565118.jpg (143KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443991565118.jpg
143KB, 652x1024px
>>155417446
Pretty much pic related.
>>
Daiz getting his own anime
>>
>>155417446
it's fapping material for preteen japanese girls
>>
>>155417503
Preteen Japanese girls fap to bald people?
>>
>>155417503
Thanks.
>>
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!
>>
>>155417596
I guess if they are bald they look older and preteens girls like old men.
>>
What's the sub quality like compared to the earlier release?
>>
>>155417446
Saitama taking advantage of a drunk woman.
>>
How did Daiz do it? He killed fansubbing, and Japan rewarded him with his own show?
>>
>>155418313
I'll illustrate it using the first few lines.

Japanese: 幼い頃の思い出というものは得てして美化されがちだけれども恋心にいたってはそれはとても顕著で尊いものだと思う
This "translation": I don't have many memories of my childhood. I always thought that love was pure and noble.
What she actually said: Although we tend to glorify the memories of our childhood, I still think back on the times spent in love as priceless.

Japanese:委員会は三年間一緒だった九条くん. もっと仲良くなりたいと思いつつ気付いたら卒業だった私の淡い恋心. 彼女いるのか?
The "translation": I knew Kujo-kun a few years ago. I always wanted to get closer to him. Before I knew it I'd fallen in love with him. Would he be my boyfriend?
What she actually said: Kujo-kun and I were in the student council together for three years. I had always wanted to get closer to him, but before I knew it, we graduated. That was my fleeting love. I wonder if he has a girlfriend?
>>
>>155420103
You're comparing to the CiSub release, right? Have you looked at the other 3?
>>
>>155420250
I looked at I love herkz and Daga Otaku Da and both were somehow even worse. Both done by people who know neither Japanese nor English.
>>
>>155420298
>4 different releases for a short
>all subs are shit
>main character is literally Daiz
You can't make this shit up. This story line has more depth than the actual show.
>>
File: Daiz.png (103KB, 400x1555px) Image search: [Google]
Daiz.png
103KB, 400x1555px
What's new to the list of Daiz due to this new anime?
>>
>>155417175
>absolutely shitty subs
>not even memesubs
>>
>>155417596
>>155417503
Why is this allowed?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.