[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grisaia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 06.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a more badass mc than yuuji kazami? Granted i havent watched much anime (maybe 15 series or so) but no other mc has come close to him. Yuuji aside, the rest of the show is great as well, with some pretty fucking dark events happening.
Grisaia/yuuji/related anime thread.
>>
>>155415772
>maybe 15 series
you should have 300 completed before posting on /a/. lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
>>155416025
Well its a good thing i made a thread about a series ive completed then isnt it? You fuckfairy extraordinaire
>>
>>155415772
>>155416131
Autistic shit how you can be like that for a shit harem series and a mc without personality
>>
Play the VN.
>>
>>155416863
The series is indeed, not shit. The mc has plenty of personality, its shared through his fucked up past, and all the awful things he has to endure. Much like the girl characters, all have had bad things happen. Especially the girl who was stranded in the woods. Yuuji is the only mc ive actually believed his "coolness" and thought i havent seen a better one
>>
>>155417192
Is it translated? And can my shit asus laptop from 2011 run it?
>>
>>155417291
Yes and I'd be surprised if even a shitty laptop couldn't run a VN
>>
i like how that alpha ass motherfucker just stood there chugging his barley tea while some slut sat in his bed with her big fat tits out and he didn't even care.
>>
Since when are people with less than 2400 hours of anime watched allowed to make threads?
>>
Michiru > Amane > Yumiko > Sachi > Makina

Don't even bother to reply to me if you disagree.
>>
JUICY YUUJI
>>
Amane is the best.
Best Route.
Best good end.
Best bad end.
Best ED theme.
Best chemistry/development with
Yuuji.
Best design.
Best boobs.
Best H scenes.
She appears at the front of some covers despite not being the main heroine. Amane is the best.
>>
>>155415772
Yuuji is pretty alpha. Is there a similar mc who can even compete? I cant think of one
>>
>>155417192
Do you have a link for the 18+ versions of the vns? I cant find anything, and all that i am findimg is just forum posts from 1+ years ago. Are they even out yet?
>>
>>155415772
> i havent watched much anime (maybe 15 series or so

So you can go back to Tumblr maybe?

NOW FUCK OFF!
>>
File: Kasugano.Sora.full.221459.jpg (333KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kasugano.Sora.full.221459.jpg
333KB, 800x600px
>>155417845
She has the best VA that voices the best characters too.

>Miyako Miyamura
>Kagami Sumika
>Sora Kasugano
>>
>>155417845
I'm partial to Amane and Yumiko
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.