[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seirei No Moribito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 6560l.jpg (85KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
6560l.jpg
85KB, 500x332px
Underrated as fuck. Beautiful Anime with fantastic characters and a simple, but nice story.
>>
Stultifyingly poignant
>>
>>155410835
Thought it was boring, dropped it halfway through, nothing was happening.
>>
>>155410835
Reminder that we won't get an adaption of the second book, where Balsa goes home to the land of the badass spearfighters to set shit straight.
>>
>>155410976
Yeah there were too many moments dedicated to character instead of swords going clangclang
>>
One of my favorite anime ending themes
https://youtu.be/3iaEVOuYm0s
>>
Everyone above me except OP and the last poster have bad taste. This would be the best anime OAT if it weren't for that one episode right in the middle where she gets hunted by a hitman.

"I AM THE TIGER!!!"

It's almost excusable since it's a one-off and it has no lasting relevance, but she still mentions it at the beginning of the next episode.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised /a/ has the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
It was a great anime. Felt really real, and the fantasy setting was unique, very unlike the typical stuff you see.
>>
>>155410835
I've been meaning to watch this, is it similar to Sword of the Stranger?
>>
>>155410835

Live action series has continued past where the anime finishes at.

>>155410976

This is still the best episode of storytelling in anime in existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOqUIJ4STI&t=2s
>>
>>155413963
Quite similar, actually.
The dynamic between the two main characters is the same: a skilled bodyguard runs into a kid who is being targeted, chooses to protect him, and gradually grows fond if him). The advantage of Seirei no Moribito over Sword of the Stranger is that the length of the show allows for much more world-building and character development.

Production values-wise, Seirei no Moribito is also above average and has very nicely choreographed fighting scenes. The pacing between the two shows is different though; Seirei no Moribito is a much slower show, and fights, while spectacular, are few and far in between.
>>
>>155410835
The best mom, no contest.
>>
>>155414493
That's good to hear since I quite enjoyed SotS. I've recently watched similar shows in the same genre so I'm gonna put it on hold for now otherwise I don't think I'll enjoy it as much.

Also it's nice seeing an MC using a spear for a main weapon since I'm getting tired of all the katanas and swords recently.
>>
It was fucking boring dude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.