[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does C.C and V.V stand for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 625550-cc_030.jpg (639KB, 2330x2862px) Image search: [Google]
625550-cc_030.jpg
639KB, 2330x2862px
In Code Geass, C.C implies that she abandoned her real name and has since forgotten it

Lelouch, do you know why Snow is white? it's because it has forgotten it's name
When talking to Lelouch about if she was human she says that if she wanted to be seen as human she would have a more human name, as if she hinting that her name C.C was something she chose. V.V also shares the same kind of name but nothing is ever said about it.

in Etrian Odyssey Untold, the AI in charge for firing Gungnir and Ricky's friend is named Mike however is spelled as M.I.K.E which stands for Memetic Installation Keeper Engine.

So i am wondering, does C.C and V.V stand for anything?
>>
I don't really know anything but in jap her name is C2 and always thought second season's name R2 had a connection to that (Rerouch)
>>
>>155409391
Callen Cozuki
>>
V.V.'s name is Victor zi Britannia, so it might just be the first letter of their original names repeated twice
>>
>>155410552
I always suspected it was her initials, and I'm guessing VV just copied her
>>
File: 1342529152702.png (584KB, 485x526px) Image search: [Google]
1342529152702.png
584KB, 485x526px
Cum Connoisseur
>>
>>155410623
I also remember reading somewhere that C.C.'s name was supposed to be Cera but they decided against it
>>
>>155410623
>>155410751
No it's in the script, her name is Cera, that was spoken and muted. So, the anon who mentioned it's probably their first initial repeated twice is probably on to something.
>>
>>155410884
Yeah that was me. Guess I'll stick with that unless proven otherwise.
To add to it, they might repeat the initial because they already died once so they would be Cera2/Victor2.
>>
Cecilia Corabelle
>>
Cunt Cunt
Vagina Vagina
>>
>>155411404
V.V. is a boy tho
>>
>>155411868
vagina(male) vagina(male)
>>
Cock Consumer
>>
Cummy Cunny
>>
>>155409391
Conniving Cunt.
>>
>>155409391
CrossAnge CrossAnge
Vulvarape Vulvarape
>>
>>155409391
Best girl.
>>
Cute Cunny
>>
I'm still going by the theory that C.C.'s code had to be passed down through females while the V.V. code was male only.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.