[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hajime No Ippo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: smug.png (50KB, 423x179px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
50KB, 423x179px
>Smug reader thinking Ippo is a shit boxer
>Keep saying shit like "He never dodges"

Fuck your shit, Ippo hardly ever get hit. The worse fight before Gonzalez was Woli's.
>>
>Ippo hardly ever get hit.
>>
>>155407611
Watch Scar J or Gendo's fight if you don't believe me. He hardly got hit in those fights.
>>
File: notsosmug.png (152KB, 474x264px) Image search: [Google]
notsosmug.png
152KB, 474x264px
>Shitters getting BTFO

Analogy for the Readers.
>>
File: yamete.png (115KB, 556x284px) Image search: [Google]
yamete.png
115KB, 556x284px
i feel bad for ippo

he needs to start think for himself like all the other boxers instead of just waiting for coach to come up with a plan
>>
File: hey.png (18KB, 158x228px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
18KB, 158x228px
>It's another stablished boxer with years worth of professional fights needs to adapt to a southpaw opponent arc.

KILL
ME
>>
>>155409700

Left handers rule the world deal with it
>>
I loathe Hajime no Ippo.
>>
>>155408315
I agree coach needs to die, he is the limiter
>>
>>155407577
>1100 chapters
just stop already, nobody is going to pick that shit up anymore
>>
>>155407577
>>155414696
>nobody is going to pick that shit up anymore
I was considering it the summer I marathoned all of ippo was fucking great and I was considering watching it again to. but there are things I need to know
>does Ricardo have another fight
>do Miyata and Ippo have a rematch if not does Sendou?
>are Aoki and Kimura still a joke?
>What happened to Volkner he gone forever?
>whats the gap of chapters between the anime and manga?
and finally should I care enough to power through said amount of chapters?
>>
>>155407577
>Ippo hardly ever get hit
Come on, I also like Hajime No Ippo but that's bullshit.
Sawamura, Mashiba, Alf, Volg, Mashiba, Date (twice), Sendou, Martinez. Those are just a few names that had Ippo as a punching bag. He defeated a few of those, tho.
>>
>>155415174

ricardo is not relevant for now
miyata and ippo won't have a match unless something happens - sendou is still fighting mexicans or something
aoki and kimura are jokes but I think morikawa will do something with them in the future based on past chapters
volkner who?
the gap is at least 650 chapters considering that the last anime season ended with eagle fight and the flashback
>>
>>155415686
>650 chapters
before reading kingdom I'd of laughed at you but this is possible I'd probably have to go back and watch risings finale again or read it I guess appreciate it anon.
>>
File: ippo_vol-55_130.png (200KB, 713x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ippo_vol-55_130.png
200KB, 713x1100px
>>155415833

From what I've heard, the adaptation wasn't that good compared to the previous 2 seasons.
>>
>>155416081
>>155416081
it was a pretty solid season to me hype fight, sawamura was cool, and I recall it kinda of having a slightly grimmer or creepier tone because of him alone it was great.
and it had a good op that fit well too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfwHsqOOTpc
Of course I don't know if they changed anything but I doubt it was much.
>>
>>155407577
just finished the third series.
>>155414696
jesus fuck had no idea the manga had gone on so long. Will probably never pick it up, but enjoyed everything I watched.
>>
>>155418610
>jesus fuck had no idea the manga had gone on so long
The extreme and depressing irony is that nothing has happened in those ~600 chapters
>>
File: 1447286722305.png (1MB, 1432x2958px) Image search: [Google]
1447286722305.png
1MB, 1432x2958px
Reminder
>>
>>155416081
>One of the few entertaining characters outside of Ippo's memeweight division
>Nuke him for the fuck of it.

What did the author mean by this?
>>
>>155418784
ya know although I haven't read the manga I'm pretty sure this is legit I've seen this shit at least 3 times now but when the think about the coach rarely does have a real strategy huh?
>>
>>155419421

Don't take my word for it, but I think he was too overpowered as a boxer.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.