[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter X Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hisoka2.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka2.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Will there ever be another chapter? Will we ever see more gungi being played? I'm getting desperate.
>>
>>155406630
The story is shit to be honest
>>
>>155406630
Time ago I read some info about remaking it all and make more arcs (like they did in 2011)
>>
Just move on already.
>>
>>155406924

Where? This sounds like more excuses like his backpain... I like Hisoka's rapey vibe, but there's only so much I can tolerate of Leorio's dumbself. Also, it looks like the lasts chapters are branching for more worlds and a lot more content, but nothing is ever published and it doesn't seem close to ending... Remakes get tiresome.
>>
>>155407032
Agree, I've seen it like 2 years ago so dunno where it was. But I think it was some excuse to
>>
>>155406630
Write your own chapters.
>>
>>155407316

I'm not a professional mangaka.
>>
>>155407543
Togashi barely counts
>>
>>155407726

True, but didn't Kashimoto call him senpai? I'm not a fan of Naruto, but he's still recognized - maybe that was when he still had a back though. Now he might be like a 1/10th of a mangaka, without his back.
>>
>>155407869
Idk if Kishimoto did anything of the sort, but if a mangaka cant make manga, they're nothing.
>>
Hisoka is gay.
>>
>>155406630
The boat will hit land eventually.
>>
>>155408190
Kishimoto sucks his dick everytime they interview together so there ya go
>>
>>155410152

one day
>>
File: 1490047500989.jpg (79KB, 665x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490047500989.jpg
79KB, 665x462px
>>155406630
he will die before he ends it, its necessary and obvious

the guy is in his fifities, and just begun an arc possibly many times bigger than the chimera one. he is bound to leave behind him an unfinished lore that maybe his children will autistically try to fit together, like christopher tolkien did. thats of course the optimistic view, because backpain-senpai could task his wife to finish it for him, and knowing that she made sailor s moon, it will somehow have a shitty story. the last possibility is, he dies, and leaving only shitty sketches behind him, we are left with our own imagination to fill the gaps. the humble man has to go beyond his doubts to another franchise, this is the wisdom of the NEET
>>
>>155406977

No.
>>
File: 23434534.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
23434534.gif
364KB, 540x300px
>>155406630
Shit that kills me is this two year wait period to get 10 poorly drawn chapters. Seriously Togashi fuck off and just do the storybroading and character design from you bedroom if you feel you the need to be that involved; no one's here to the see you art.
>>
>>155416860

Wait another three years and maybe you'll have the beginning of a new 10 year arc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.