[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baki question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

This is driving me nuts.
Can anyone remember which episode of Baki had Yujiro and Doppo Orochi drinking in a bar, when Yuijiro drinks a whole bottle of scotch and smokes a whole cigarette in one breath?
>>
>episode
It's not in the anime, as far as I can recall. Should be third series, chapter ~one hundred and something.
>>
baki question when is musashi dead
>>
File: P00158.jpg (598KB, 1100x1813px) Image search: [Google]
P00158.jpg
598KB, 1100x1813px
Here we are; I found it, so I'll bump you.
Chapter 242.

>>155402694
surprisingly, I'm still too sick to seriously respond to your email
I might die idk
nobody knows what's causing it
>>
File: headshot (drank).jpg (552KB, 1100x1825px) Image search: [Google]
headshot (drank).jpg
552KB, 1100x1825px
>>155403014
>>
>>155403014
Thanks, man.
I was jumping back and forth in the Baki archives for two nights straight trying to find that furshlugginer scene.

But now I really want to try that scotch, lol.
>>
File: 09_129.jpg (233KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
09_129.jpg
233KB, 777x1200px
>>155404233
The good (and impossibly expensive) stuff is this drink. A. Hardy Captain Noces d'Or Grande Champagne Cognac. $1500 per... would you call this a 'bottle'? What the fuck do you call this? Regardless, Motobe and Yuujiro both downed half-full glasses of the stuff in a single go. Very expensive tastes.

http://www.wine-searcher.com/wine-125568-0000-a-hardy-captain-noces-d-or-grande-champagne-cognac-france
>>
ARGH! It's not 242, at least not in the scanlations. 242 is the one where Muhammad Ali Jr. tries cucking Baki.
>>
File: 64272424428.jpg (22KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
64272424428.jpg
22KB, 400x375px
>>155405229
>cucking
Even bakibros are spouting this. It really is the end.
>>
>>155405229
OK, it's "243.2", whatever the hell that is, of the "Hanma Baki" series. Elusive bloody thing.

EDIT: Nnnnope, that's not it either, that's a repeat of the original scene, which was much earlier.

Google reverse image search didn't pull up the first story, either...
>>
File: question mark.png (555KB, 931x909px) Image search: [Google]
question mark.png
555KB, 931x909px
>>155405229
That's the second series, you nigger. Unless you mean something else, in which case, I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>155400966
im pretty sure that wasnt yujiro. doppo had a bar scene (in the manga) with a well known grappler (it mightve been the yakuza boss? or a completely strange character that was there just for a dialogue).

i remember the bar scene, but im pretty sure the other guy was a stranger to the series, not yujiro
>>
>>155403014
nevermind, thats obviously yujiro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.