[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've got some explaining to do, /a/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.png (43KB, 1152x822px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
43KB, 1152x822px
You've got some explaining to do, /a/.
>>
There is nothing wrong here.
>>
You know it's possible for a majority to be objectively wrong, right?
>>
File: Really Nigga.png (554KB, 790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Really Nigga.png
554KB, 790x1080px
>>155382142
>He can't handle the truth
>>
>>155382204
>Cell arc number 1
>Black arc that high

Both of those are pretty wrong, anon.
>>
Switch buu and saiyans and it'll be flawless
>>
Buu>>>cell>saiyan>nigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>namek
>>
>>155382356
No
Saiyan=android/first half of the cell arc>second half of cell arc=Buu>Black arc=u6 vs u7 arc>Namek arc

The current arc will most likely be equal to the Saiyan arc
>>
>>155382535
>>155382590
I'm guessing that both of you are anime-only fags that have never read the manga. That is the only reason how I can see anybody saying Namek is the worst.
>>
>>155382824
Nah I watched saiyan invasion, read namek, read android, watched cell and watched buu
>>
File: 1489034911526.png (85KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
1489034911526.png
85KB, 250x355px
>>155382142
>poll consisted of all of dragonball arcs
>not one of them is from original dragonball (As in before saiyans)
>top one is where dragonball started to become even more shit
>Black arc is that high

Wew lad. Most of you fags are anime only watchers anyway. Probably from r/anime/ or MAL knowing how they are.
>>
Buu is the worst
It got tiring after the doggo got killed
>>
>>155383167
The poll had all of the arcs from DB to Super. The ones in the OP are the top 5.
>>
>>155382142
>kid goku arcs as low as they were
>/a/ has god awful taste and is full of niggers
>>
>>155382142
Saiyan arc too high
>>
>>155383326
Anon, there are three arcs out of those 5 that are too high.

The Saiyan arc is not one of them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.