[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we dicuss this a little? I didn't like it that much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Wiki-background.png (16KB, 2001x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
16KB, 2001x1080px
Can we dicuss this a little? I didn't like it that much and I want to hear opinions
>>
I like it a lot, I thought it was smartly written in that the extreme personalities of the characters could be both funny and relatable at the same time. The art is really beautiful too, and the "panelling" I guess you call it is very cinematic.
>>
>>155379363
The author is batshit insane. Reflected in the characters.
>>
Reverse rape + /ss/ is basically the best thing ever.
>>
>>155379363
I really liked it
>>
I like to pretend like the bad stuff didn't happen by the end and focus on the bittersweet early part
>>
>First arc is god tier
>Great depiction of childhood depression
>Good characters overall
>god tier art
>god tier atmosphere
>"muh feels"

>aiko is poorly written
>punpun is an autistic retard for letting a single childhood "trauma" with aiko ruin his life
>last 25% was shit
>pegasus was a cop out because he can't write for shit

general things said in punpun threads
>>
Everything 'xcept that pegasus shit was golden
>>
Stupid cult/vibe "arc" near the end.Its alright,I got a few laugh at punpun autistic suffering.
>>
I didn't like the way Punpun made me feel, but it's a good manga.
>>
>>155380178
I didn't like anything with seki.
>>
>>155379363

OP, first tell us what you didn't like about it so there is some grounds for discussion.
>>
>>155379363
shittier manga i fucking hated it, predictible and poorly written
>>
Felt really weird/depressed for the few days while reading this so I can't deny it had a big impact on me. The ending was pretty shit though. Aiko becoming crazy and the whole pegasus shit really took away from the manga I think.
>>
>>155382508
I didn't like the ending, especially when he goes and kills Aikos mom, things seemed to happen and thrn they just stoo whe she kills herself
I don't really care for Seki and the pegasus shit was just awful
I don't know, "it just ends" you know
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.