[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kamina once said to me "Don't believe in yourself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gurren lagann.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gurren lagann.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>Kamina once said to me "Don't believe in yourself, just believe in the me that believes in you"
No you fucking bitch he said that to Simon in front of you two episodes ago and hasn't said it since.

Is Yoko fucking retarded?
>>
The whole anime is retarded
>>
>>155364938
TTGL was my favorite anime
I still remember it dearly.
Don't shit on it you damned fag
>>
Ttgl had a great story but shitty music. I give it a solid 6/10 due to the recap episode.
>>
Can you perchance quote the original line
>>
File: gurren lagann watched by a.jpg (139KB, 386x1400px) Image search: [Google]
gurren lagann watched by a.jpg
139KB, 386x1400px
>>155364917
shut up and enjoy the ride idiot. You're going further than you can almost imagine
>>
>>155364917
Yoko is a blemish on Gurren Lagann
>>
>>155365813
If you mean the Japanese audio, subs said the same thing in a slightly different way. If you mean Kamina's line, it was in episode 1 when Simon was bitching about being too pussy to pilot Lagann
>Don't believe in yourself
>What?!
>Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina that believes in you

>>155365958
This is my 7th time watching it I just felt like bitching about that this time through.
>>
first for nia is a shit character
>>
>>155366103
No Rossiu and Rossiu apologists are
>>
>>155366316
Yoko is directly responsible for Kamina's death. If he had lived, things would have been different and Rossiu would never have had to be redeemed.
>>
File: 1342791301747.jpg (34KB, 408x270px) Image search: [Google]
1342791301747.jpg
34KB, 408x270px
>>155365632
Fuck off

I liked it in 2007, but once I got the nostalgia goggles off, I realized a lot of it is dumb as shit
>>
File: 1479225571718.jpg (96KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479225571718.jpg
96KB, 700x800px
first for Nia is my wife and >>155366255 is a shit character
>>
>>155366602
It follows its own rules, who gives a shit if its own rules are mental.
>>
>>155366602
That just means you don't actually like it and were just riding off the hype.
>>
it's funny that people always quote the first iteration of the line but a lot of simon's arc is learning to actually believe in himself, with kamina's dying words being to believe in the simon who believes in himself

I think a lot of people wish they had the acceptance and support of a kamina figure and don't realise that what they really need is self affirmation
>>
>>155366788
I definitely wish I had a Bro, but I also believe in myself anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.