[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiger Mask W 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 124668754.png (898KB, 1366x734px) Image search: [Google]
124668754.png
898KB, 1366x734px
How does he look under the mask?
>>
>>155360761
Probably like a human
>>
>>155360761
>"It's your fault Takuma lost"
No, go fuck yourself, Kevin. Injuries are things that happen.
>>
Is Kevin gay for Dark?
>>
>>155360761
He sounds old, but the guy has some Matrix levels of fighting abilities. Now I'm not sure if I'd like to see how he looks, he's a cool villain just masked like that. Although Yellow Devil had more charisma in my opinion.

>>155361671
Kevin my dude you can't join a one hundred men melee and expect to win unharmed.
>>
Are they still friends with Mike?
>>
I wish NJPW had their own anime without the Tiger Mask characters.
>>
>>155363046
>>He sounds old, but the guy has some Matrix levels of fighting abilities
Well, the original Mr. Question was over 80 years old and he original Tiger Mask only won because one of his friends basically gave up his fight to give him a trump card... and only because an unforeseen event that tactic worked.

The original Mister Question was basically invincible even though he didn't use fouls.

And the original Tiger The Great was almost as strong, but he also use all kind of tricks, fouls, forbidden and outlawed moves.
>>
How many episodes is this?

That Takuma/Naoto scene was great though, So many bros in this show.
>>
It keeps amazing me how this show goes from weekly Fukawara Mask comedy filler to awesome heroic episodes like last one. The fight was very intense and the reunion between Naoto and Takuma was touching. This show doesn't disappoint.
>>
>>155360761
>tfw going from ep1-6 in a single day and burnt myself out

I'm not a fan of wrestling,but there was something about this show that I gave more than a chance to keep me interested.

There were a few hype moments,but does it get better?
>>
>>155365861
It does get better with each new episode. But there's silly filler too.
>>
>>155364836
It's a 3 cour, so something around 36-39 episodes.
>>
>>155367030
I really hope Takuma isn't wheelchair'd, I want to see where else they can go with that. Although from the sounds of that crack, he's probably joining his father.
>>
This looks like it hurt.

A lot.l
>>
>>155367640
He's joining his father for a while, that's sure.
How long until\if he gets better, I wouldn't know: Kentaro's career got killed, for example
>>
>>155364199
>I wish NJPW had their own anime without the Tiger Mask characters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Mask_(professional_wrestling)

see you say that but
>>
>>155365861
I'm not a Wrestling fan neither and I'm enjoying this show immensely.
Also, you already watched episode 5 (in my opinion the worst episode in the series) so it's only up from here.
>>
>>155367834
except maybe ep #16?

Mostly, it's a pity there aren't sub for the original series, so making it inaccessible to all of you who don't understand Japanese or Italian
>>
File: C8bLrPeUAAA9mrC.jpg (165KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
C8bLrPeUAAA9mrC.jpg
165KB, 1000x706px
>>
>>155360761
holy crap how much episodes are they gonna do for this, I put this in my backlog thinking that it will only have 12
>>
>>155368724
Apparently it will have 39.
>>
>>155368481
>Tiger za Gurato za Thurd
>>
Pilot episode of the original series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VU1_vSMK0
>>
More Haruna fights when
>>
>>155370789
As much as I would love to watch a Spring Tiger vs X-Woman rematch, I understand Miss X's feelings.
That fight was one of those times when you impulsively do something utterly stupid and shameful, and now you can't remember it without cringing and wanting to kick your own face.
>>
>>155370897
>TFW you realize you've bitten off more than you can chew

To be fair I don't think anyone was expecting much out of Haruna but still goddamn. Imagine if it wasn't a tag match
>>
>>155371924
Queen Elizabeth would have wiped the floor with both Haruna and Mint. Miss X lost the fight the moment she switched places with her.
>>
>>155360761
Cute.
>>
>>155369511

Everyone keeps falling on their head. These people need to learn how to bump.
>>
>>155360761
like a femboy
>>
This show is so silly.
And I can't stop watching it.
It's my damn favorite of the cours it aired.
How do I get into wrestling? Seems fun
>>
>>155378537
Pro Wrestling is always silly, and it's honestly at its best when it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GTzHd1h47o
>>
>>155360761
Tiger The Great The Third is clearly pic related under the mask.

>b-but they've been shown together in the same place at the same time

Acting.
>>
>>
>>155360761
if i pull that off, will he die?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.