[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrible, terrible character. This is the kind of guy who brainwashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Terrible, terrible character. This is the kind of guy who brainwashes kids into thinking they're not masculine enough unless they're emotionally invulnerable testosterone factories with no respect for girls' personal boundaries.
>>
>>155333752
killer tits tho
>>
>>155333752
>terrible, terrible character

Sure the devil slut was bad but she wasn't that bad.
>>
It's funny because research has found rapists are less masculine than average. The leading theory is that they're basically failures as men who no heterosexual woman would ever find attractive and they resort to rape because they can't succeed any other way.
>>
>>155333894
>citation needed
>>
>>155333752
numale detected

>tfw shinmai got a second season instead of this even though it's not nearly as good
>>
>>155333752
He's not wrong.

I forgot how fun SJW logic can be.
>>
>>155333752
I bet you lost your crush to Chad in high school.
>>
>>155333752
Why the fuck are you letting kids watch a show about a guy molesting voluptuous women?
>>
You clearly didn't watch the show. He's a kind caring individual who helps the maou's daugther make friends by using his magical powers to force her and another girl piss themselves, making him their common enemy.
He's doing what he wants to do, which is just honesty on his part and on the authors part. I think most people, especially with his level of power, wouldn't be so kind as to bother even thinking of other's feelings. In my mind, he's what the average dense MC turns into once he realizes his worth as a human being and throws away the shackles of his youth. By adopting and molesting women.
>>
>>155333752
Spoken like a fag. Are you a girl perhaps?
>>
>>155335187
Yes, so it might not really be my business what kind of messages this show gives
>>
>>155336375
Suck a dick.
>>
>>155334339
yeah but the tits are better in shinmai
>>
Is this the kind of post quality I should expect while normalnigger: the anime is airing?
>>
>>155336434
only the nurse is good. the scenes with all the other girls are so forced they aren't even entertaining.
>>
>>155334795
This. OP is just a loser who never made a girl piss herself before.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.