[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ichigo 100% East Side Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: east.jpg (164KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
east.jpg
164KB, 580x740px
New Preview
>>
Worst girl won.
The best was the orange girl.
>>
>>155298136
What relationship does it have with the original anyways?
>>
>>155298136
>They think it's a good idea to make a sequel to Ichigo 100% after 10 years
...Are they fucking retard or creative bankrupt?
>>
>>155298627
I'm okay with this either way. I miss old school harems.
>>
>>155298571
adult youjou it seems
>>
>>155298681
Oh dear, I'm going to have to watch her lose a second time.
>>
>>155298136
APRILS FOOLS
>>
>>155298956
It doesn't works like that in most of the world.

Japan has particularly took the practice of fake April's fools articles with disdain in the past

>When Tokyo Shimbun’s convincingly written article was revealed to be an April Fools’ gag, many of the newspaper’s readers reacted to the story with irritation bordering on outrage. Fake news stories on the 1st of April is something for foreigners, but Japanese shouldn’t go there, they argued. Or as a 59-year-old Tokyo woman told the Asahi Shimbun, “Japanese, whose ‘warai no tsubo’ (funnybone) is in a different place from foreigners, are better off not getting involved in this custom.”

[...]

>“Perhaps the 80% who said they’ve never been on the giving or receiving end of an April Fools’ gag have no interest in the custom, or else there’s no one in their circle of acquaintances who’s inclined to make up stories,” suggested Mejiro University professor Shozo Shibuya, a social psychologist and author of “The Psychology of Lying,”

https://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/for-most-japanese-april-fools-day-still-no-joke
>>
File: aw baby.jpg (9KB, 260x258px) Image search: [Google]
aw baby.jpg
9KB, 260x258px
>>155298136
One of my first serious big manga. In one side, I like the fact that Nishino won, she had the best chemistry with MC, on the other side, Satsuki tried way too hard for not winning the MC in the end, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Still, pretty hyped for it. Toujo and Yui were always just a waste of chapters, let's face it.
>>
best girl lost again
>>
>>155298681
so, is an Aya story?
>>
I bet it's something like she hooked up with a Black Guy from Detroit who was visiting Japan.
>>
>>155298136
Will she give her virginity to Manaka AT LONG LAST ?!!!!!
>>
File: Literally who.jpg (108KB, 454x469px) Image search: [Google]
Literally who.jpg
108KB, 454x469px
>>155300823
Indeed, Toujo and Yui were always a waste of chapters and let's not even talk about Kozue.
>>
>>155300823
Toujo was suppost to win. Author just changed her mind at last time.
>>
>>155301568
but that's fake, give us some proof. Dont give me that crap story about a vote, it's fake too.
>>
>no Satsuki
Ah dammit, not interested on this.
>>
>>155303434
This so much. Toujo a shit. Got really irritating with her wishy-washy attitude so I was glad when she ended up losing due to that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.